Xbox 360 New build suggestions?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agentoringe

I currently have a tank sword/board that's solid mitigation, a dual wield heavy armor w Stam regen/mitigation, a archmage casting 3 schools for free 4th school being conjuration with half cost, a priest that uses no damage dealing spells or weapons, a 2 hander w heavy armor, a cleric style in heavy armor that's anti undead, shield n mace, resto/illusion spells, and a rouge style character that's an illusion assassin, now, I currently have a sneak/pure archer in the works, also a pugilist orc named kimbo slice (<lol) that just punches things...looking for a a few new builds to test out/play...general builds/RP builds are very welcomed, I personally don't RP much, but if it's intriguing il give it a shot, any suggestions will be welcome! Thanks in advance!

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Usually I browse the Skyrim Blog here: Legendary Builds - The Skyrim Blog

Start with the "Legendary" section and work your way down, because the legendary ones have been most liked by others, and are more fleshed out. I hope you can at least get some sort of inspiration or idea for a new build from this.

We also have a thread on our guides forum here: Class Builds - Guide | Skyrim Forums

That has a lot of quicker and more to the point builds, you can think about looking through those too.

As far as a specific build you haven't tried, maybe something along the lines of Psiberzerker's shield mage: Collection of Skyrim Builds | Skyrim Forums