Never thought id say this so early...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
LOL.. I did it the other way, got MW3 at the midnight launch, hammered it hard for 4 days then got bored with it so I got Skyrim. That was 4 weeks ago & have been hammering Skyrim hard ever since.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Biggest thing with Skyrim as was with Oblivion is the modding community. They are what give the games the most replayabilty, so if you are really bored wait for some big mods to come out. It is usually well worth the wait.

Mikk

Article Writer
What Lycan said. I'm not uselessly posting, it was just so true that it must be backed up. Mods kept Oblivion interesting for me for another fifty or so hours after "completion".

Shmaglum

Knee Repair Extraordinaire
People Buy One Game And Play It Into The Ground, then Say It Got Boring. Buy A Few Games, And Only Play One For A Few Hours. Enjoy The game.

My Skyrim is a few hundred miles deep into the ground and I still play it.

HaxAras

My Skyrim is a few hundred miles deep into the ground and I still play it.
When I Beat A game I Tend To Never Pick It Up Again, Or Start A New Playthrough And Never Finish It.
Unless I Decide I Want The Last Few Achievements Or It's One Of My All-Time Favorites. I Have Over 20 RPG's And Earlier This Month When I Got Most Of Them Back (In The Same State As Me) Skyrim Lost favor.

But I Don't Play A Game Nonstop For Hundreds Of Hours Then Complain That It's No longer Fun. I Play Several Games At Ounce So They All Remain Fun. And I Take My Time. (Currently Playing Darksiders, Just Grinding To Get My Weapons Stronger And Find Hidden Items.) - That's Getting Boring So I'm Gonna Start Phantasy Star II Back Up And Play That For A While.

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
I guess your playing it on the console, as on the pc, mods keep coming out , that my game totally looks and feels different then it was during launch, it's like a whole new game. :D

Shmaglum

Knee Repair Extraordinaire
When I Beat A game I Tend To Never Pick It Up Again, Or Start A New Playthrough And Never Finish It.
Unless I Decide I Want The Last Few Achievements Or It's One Of My All-Time Favorites. I Have Over 20 RPG's And Earlier This Month When I Got Most Of Them Back (In The Same State As Me) Skyrim Lost favor.

But I Don't Play A Game Nonstop For Hundreds Of Hours Then Complain That It's No longer Fun. I Play Several Games At Ounce So They All Remain Fun. And I Take My Time. (Currently Playing Darksiders, Just Grinding To Get My Weapons Stronger And Find Hidden Items.) - That's Getting Boring So I'm Gonna Start Phantasy Star II Back Up And Play That For A While.

I understand. I just can't play several games at once though. I feel like Skyrim would be offended if it found out I was cheating on it.

HaxAras

I guess your playing it on the console, as on the pc, mods keep coming out , that my game totally looks and feels different then it was during lunch, it's like a whole new game. :D
hahahah I'm A Console gamer I'm So Damn Jealous. I Prefer Consoles But I Wan't To game On the PC, It's Just Every PC I've Owned/Own (I've Owned 3 Total, Still have 2 Of Them) Is A Piece of Trash And Won't Play Any Games.

I understand. I just can't play several games at once though. I feel like Skyrim would be offended if it found out I was cheating on it.

fluffing Hilarious! Right Now I'm Bogged Down With Games. I Have A Problem Getting Into A Game If I Can't Understand The Menu System Or Don't Like The Save System.

Stacking, Phantasy Star II, Darksiders, Two Worlds II: POTFF, Skyrim, The Last Remnant, Faery Legends Of Avalon, N3 Ninety Nine Nights.

Some Games I Get Stuck At A Certain point And Don't Pick It Up For Months (Darksiders)
Get's Scratched (N3 Ninety Nine Nights, Viva Pinata)

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
I for one have very little free time on my hands unless its a weekend im more than likely busy but i've logged100hrs on skyrim and still havent done anything important, ATM im switching between BF3(best fps ever) Skyrim, Oblivion(yep still), Monster Hunter Tri,and GTA4(when i have freinds over) all assortments of pc and consol.

Like a poster before i said

Dont mar our door with your ass print.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts