• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

No kill runs seem to be popular among gamers for Skyrim these days, and I'm interested in trying one myself. However, the options seem...dissatisfying. There's illusion and paralysis spells, but that's temporary and doesn't pack that satisfying punch. Why doesn't Bethesda incorporate stuff like from Alpha Protocol or Deus Ex Human Evolution? It might make things easier and more fun.
Any suggestions for non lethal methods of combat are welcome. Maybe a mod can be made :).

AS88

Staff member
Nothing other than what you've already mentioned, but I'm planning playing a Bard (mod) thief, who sings her way into drinker's hearts, before robbing them blind. I'll be going for Speech (no bribes), Pickpocket, Illusion (upto Apprentice/Adept, only), Sneak (no perks) and Alchemy.

Hoping it'll be fun, my aim is to get to 50,000 Septims, then 'cross the border,' i.e. save at the border and never play her again :) Either that, or she'll end up becoming a Nightingale, and go for 100,000 Septims instead, only killing when it's absolutely necessary.

Yeah bro I got fists of steel, if I punch someone hard enough in the head I should have a certain percentage of knocking them out for 15 minutes or something. Go Mike Tyson on some mo fluffas. Upgradeable perk can be 25% chance of biting ear off.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts