• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MMZephyr

Basically, I play an online game in addition to skyrim. I started making videos related to that game, and all my viewers are people that play that game.

However, I want to make some skyrim videos too, mostly just short ones. I'm just not sure how to build a viewer base that will see those videos and enjoy them, like I have for the other game.

So, here's episode 1 of "Skyrim gold nuggets". Basically whenever I feel like it/have time I'll upload a tip, or maybe something funny, from skyrim.

This first episode was not very good quality compared to what I can produce (My voice started out weird, and I was kind of monotone), but they'll improve.

Also the tip is quite well known and most of you guys here will already know it. I just would appreciate help getting a viewer/subscriber base for skyrim gold nuggets.

Lastly, I hope this is the right section of the forum (I couldn't find one for videos).

Thanks for reading and watching :)

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Short little tips and tricks for Skyrim don't do the best on YouTube anymore, but if you make a Let's Play series I'll watch it and I know a lot of other people who enjoy them. :)

MMZephyr

Short little tips and tricks for Skyrim don't do the best on YouTube anymore, but if you make a Let's Play series I'll watch it and I know a lot of other people who enjoy them. :)

That's surprising to me. I would think people are tired of lets play series since they can play it themselves.

Unfortunately a lets play series would be a lot harder for me to make. I'm trying to figure out how I'd manage it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
That's surprising to me. I would think people are tired of lets play series since they can play it themselves.

Unfortunately a lets play series would be a lot harder for me to make. I'm trying to figure out how I'd manage it.

Thanks for the feedback.
a let's play needs to be fun to be watch. A lot of let's plays are boring since the person doesn't have good commentary. But it you just always record your game play as well as recording your voice as you play the game they can turn out alright. Just don't edit out anything. That ruins a lot of them.

As for the tips and trick series, do it for things people would almost never find otherwise.

MMZephyr

I'm pretty bad at acting silly, or being extremely entertaining, honestly.

My problem is that I have limited times when I'm alone and can play, and usually I have to keep my voice quiet so I can hear if my folks are coming home.

Those things don't add up for making an easy lets play :\

Oh well, I'll see about some more rare tips.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Only Skyrim videos I watch are Robbaz's.

The rest I find boring, no offense. I don't care for "Let's Play" stuff, since like you said, I can just do it myself. I found some tips here and there, but I don't frequently return to those channels.

MMZephyr

Wow, I have to say that was pretty hilarious. I understand what you mean about not frequently returning to channels with tips and tricks. That's kind of me too.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts