• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Conan

I live, I love, I slay, and I am content...
Im looking for a very small player home in swamp or woods please. OR, where I can learn to make one in the Creation Kit.

XbSuper

If you start the DB quest line you get a key to an abandoned shack in the middle of a swamp, and although not technically a player house, it doesn't reset, so it's safe to store items there... No ability to upgrade though, so no alchemy or enchanting table.

Conan

I live, I love, I slay, and I am content...
I have been wondering where the key was to that place. Im just not one to use guides or cheats...TY!

Oh, how do I start that quest?

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I have been wondering where the key was to that place. Im just not one to use guides or cheats...TY!

Oh, how do I start that quest?

You start it by talking to the kid in the Abandoned House in Windhelm. He is doing the "Black Sacrament". His quest isn't so "Sinister" as it's kind of sad. Even a paladin character can feel his pain. :sadface:

XbSuper

You start it by talking to the kid in the Abandoned House in Windhelm. He is doing the "Black Sacrament". His quest isn't so "Sinister" as it's kind of sad. Even a paladin character can feel his pain. :sadface:

It's not an abandoned house, it's called the arentino residence, and once completing the mission for him, you will need to wait a few days, then sleep in a bed. I don't want to give too much away, but do that and you'll get the key.