• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grohiik

the wolf
I need some opinions cause I'm a liitle hesitant to install this patch I keep hearing different results, but here's my situation I first installed patch 1.2 had it for about a day then deleted it so i made another character every was a little better my lag wasn't as bad ,but was still bad in certain cities mostly falkreath everything was until i went into a dungeon everything from the ground to my character turned bright blue so finally i got sick of it and made a new character some how i fixed it by loading older saves but i get perma freeze but i need to know will this patch get rid of these problems the lag,annoying blue , white, and gray graphic glicthes and finally the perma freeze should i download and install 1.4? please respond thanks

Oblivious

1.4 almost completely fixed the lag problems I was having, it still lags a little in the cities but not as bad as before. As for the other problems you're having; I'm not sure, I haven't experienced them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts