• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Waffles

Shadow Striker

For me it is the classic assassin non caster build though.

Some advice:

Archery: Drop Bull-Eye. When 10s Paralyze is very nice, when used with a bow it gets tricky: your target falls flat on the ground, making it harder for you to hit it from afar. Drop also Critical Shot 3/3 to critical shot 1/3. At the end, Critical shot 3/3 will give you a max of 24 extra damage, when it triggers.

Those 3 points of perk, I would put it in Pickpocket, to get Extra Pockets. 100 carrying capacity is always nice.

Light Armor: Agile Defender 5/5, custom fit and Matching set will be too much at the end. You are going full craft so you won't need that many perks. You can limit yourself with Agile Defender 2/5 or 3/5 and custom fit. That would take you to the armor cap even for the high end leather armor (Nightingale, Ancient Shrouded Armor etc...); Matching only works if you wear a FULL set of the SAME armor.

Speech: Master trader may sound good, but not really needed in my point of view. The reason is that, when you get Investor, you go and invest in the general store in Riverwood. Contrarly to other merchant who just get an increase of 500 gold to buy your stuff, Lucius will get an increase of ... 10.000 gold, available every 48h hours. More than enough to get rid of your stuff I think.

Sneak: Stealth 5/5 is too much. You can pretty much drop in front of an NPC and stay hidden with Stealth 1/5 or 2/5 and 100 sneak
New Build.

What shall I do with the other perks? What armour/weapons shall I use? And also one dagger or two?

ShadowGambit

I think you didn't post the right new build :), still with level 13....

ShadowGambit

Your build is made for level 74 already.

Try to play your character pass level 65 first, then you will worry about your last 7 perks points

Waffles

Your build is made for level 74 already.

Try to play your character pass level 65 first, then you will worry about your last 7 perks points
I have it at level 81, just haven't spent the perks xD I saved them up so that I could create any build without having to restart the entire game. :p So... last 7 perks?

ShadowGambit

Illusion for Quiet casting and Expert Illusion.

But then you would become an Assassin/Mage

ShadowGambit

Thieves avoid killing as much as possible. THey just steal when being sneaky

Assassin (Dark Brotherhood), killing is their job.

the mentality is different, but you can if you want play a thief that kills. Just don't kill when going on a mission for the Thieves Guild

Idk what you mean by bookshelf crafting loop but I'm not making it do millions of damage if that's what you mean. Also the light armour perks benefit a werewolf, I think...
By "Bookshelf training" I mean the Ogma Infinidum Glitch. As for Crafting Loop, that's Fortify Enchanting potions to make Fortify Alchemy Clothes to make Fortify Enchanting potions.... To finally make Fortify Restoration Potions, fortify Smithing Clothes, and capped out armor/weapons. I Don't Kare what you do in your game, but if the only way you can play is exploiting 2 glitches (at least) and making yourself invulnerable with weapons that 1 shot everything, you're missing out on a lot of low level fun because you're spending the first half of the game at the crafting stations.

Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them! - The Paralysis Effects are not needed, because you can make Paralysis Poison, which works every time, and just when you apply it, so you only Paralyze those you want to. Elven Smithing is just a waste, and I'd leave off Arcane unless you're planning on using any pre-enchanted weapons. (For another perk/level.) Shadow Warrior, too can be replaced by a Potion. As noted earlier, Stealth (5) is a waste of 4 perks when your Sneak is already 100, you have the Silence Perk, and are likely to be shooting from long range, where you're already less detectable. Steady Aim can be done better, and at will with the Slow Time Shout. (And you can use Ice Form for Paralysis, both are far superior.)

I'd say the same for Assassin's Blade, unless you're going to be Backstabbing often. Yeah, it's the Most damage, but if you can 1 shot with the bow, and not expose yourself, it's redundant. This would also free you up to use Swords for more DPS with Dual Flurry. It looks like 1 handed is a backup here, or for some ability in the melee. Regardless, I only removed the Perks you absolutely Don't Need, the others I'm mentioning are optional. All told you could get it down to 65, which is easilly done with 8 skills at 200, and Lockpicking (unperked.)

Waffles

By "Bookshelf training" I mean the Ogma Infinidum Glitch. As for Crafting Loop, that's Fortify Enchanting potions to make Fortify Alchemy Clothes to make Fortify Enchanting potions.... To finally make Fortify Restoration Potions, fortify Smithing Clothes, and capped out armor/weapons. I Don't Kare what you do in your game, but if the only way you can play is exploiting 2 glitches (at least) and making yourself invulnerable with weapons that 1 shot everything, you're missing out on a lot of low level fun because you're spending the first half of the game at the crafting stations.
No I'm not doing that :p

No I'm not doing that :p
Then you're wasting a lot of perks to use up the ones freed up by leveling unrelated skills like 2 handed, Illusion, and so forth. The only way to reach 81 without console codes is by getting all skills to 100, either by grinding them up (usually in Combat, for 2 handed, and Heavy Armor/block) or Bookshelf Training. If you'd like, I can pair this down to a more perk efficient build using just the skills you actually perk in (and Lockpicking.) You don't Have to fill out virtually every perk in every tree you're using, so you don't have to be level 81, and grind up Block, which you aren't going to use anyway.

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#161852 - The Paralysis Effects are not needed, because you can make Paralysis Poison, which works every time, and just when you apply it, so you only Paralyze those you want to. Elven Smithing is just a waste, and I'd leave off Arcane unless you're planning on using any pre-enchanted weapons. (For another perk/level.) Shadow Warrior, too can be replaced by a Potion. As noted earlier, Stealth (5) is a waste of 4 perks when your Sneak is already 100, you have the Silence Perk, and are likely to be shooting from long range, where you're already less detectable. Steady Aim can be done better, and at will with the Slow Time Shout. (And you can use Ice Form for Paralysis, both are far superior.)

I'd say the same for Assassin's Blade, unless you're going to be Backstabbing often. Yeah, it's the Most damage, but if you can 1 shot with the bow, and not expose yourself, it's redundant. This would also free you up to use Swords for more DPS with Dual Flurry. It looks like 1 handed is a backup here, or for some ability in the melee. Regardless, I only removed the Perks you absolutely Don't Need, the others I'm mentioning are optional. All told you could get it down to 65, which is easilly done with 8 skills at 100, and Lockpicking (unperked.)