18+ Myths are Legends, Legends are Truth

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Lifts-her-tail3.jpg
In a dark desolate place in Hammerfell a young boy lived with his father and his six older brothers, and he was a son to a man who also had six older brothers. He was known as a seventh son of a seventh son and people believed that those who are seventh sons of seventh sons had special gifts, supposedly that of gods could only receive.
So the young boy his name Joseph became love struck with his greed for everlasting power. At first he used his god like powers to help his desperate family and he began using his magic to kill animals with just a click of his fingers. His family were soon getting great glorious tasting meals day in, day out and he was happy that he was supporting his poor weak desperate family with only a bit of magic which never took much out of him.
Joseph then began to use his ever growing powers to grant his family luxuries they never thought they could have like he changed the once run down rotting wooden house into a beautiful mansion filled with luxurious furniture and beautiful chandeliers. It was the place of their hopeless dreams now turned into real life. Their hearts were filled with happiness and affection for Joseph, the boy who changed their lives.
But one night Joseph was awoken by a creature who stood watching over him while he silently slept. The creature looked like a type of angel, not one who was almighty and beautiful, but one who was black as night and gave off a a feeling of heartless cold. The creatures wings were not made of white pretty feathers, but black feathers off crows and hagravens.
The creature was one of nightmares and pure darkness, one that all would fear by just setting eyes upon it's dark cruel body. But Joseph felt no fear. He looked at the creature like he was looking at his own flesh and blood, the creature did not send a chill into his heart instead the creature gave the young boy more power, but power of evil and mercilessness. The creature told the young boy lies like how his parents didn't love the boy, they only wanted him to help improve their poor pathetic lives.
Joseph believed the dark hearted creature, and he took every word to belief. He was filled with hatred and anger towards his family and he swore vengeance upon them. The next day Joseph confronted his father, but every time his father said he loved Joseph in Joseph's mind a voice spoke to him telling his they were lies and Joseph believed the voice and then the argument became so heated Joseph cold heatedly killed his father using dark magic.
After his fathers death he took control of the family and made sure they each did as he said or death was to follow. His eldest brother Brian attempted to kill Joseph, but Brian's life was ended swiftly and painlessly and the others were shocked and also horrified at what their once loving caring loved one had become. A monster. A boy of evil and corruptness.
One day the second youngest brother managed to escape and he fled to a city nearby to seek help from the inhabitants there. While he was gone Joseph brutally murdered his brothers and his mother and then left the house and went missing for six long years. He later returned with a mass army of bandits and they began to rain havoc upon Hammerfell.
The armies of darkness swept through the land and Joseph the Dark Mage of the Angel of Death as he was named, destroyed everyone and everything in his path. Then when hope was nearly completely vanquished a group of the most powerful mages in Tamriel cam together and destroyed The Dark Mages armies of darkness and the mages then turned their attention to their main enemy who they defeated in combat.
Joseph lost nearly all his power so he went on the run, always hiding from the mages as they searched for him all over Tamriel. Joseph had traveled so far, all the way to Blackmarsh and then even to Summerset Isle, but he returned back to his home, the beautiful mansion where he had killed his parents and all his brothers, but one. Brian; the brother that lived also searched for Joseph and Brian did find Joseph and they dueled to the death with powerful magic and despite the major magic loss Joseph had suffered he still prevailed and killed Brain.
After that he decided that staying on Nirn was too dangerous, so he created his own realm; a realm only he and those he wished could enter. After he entered his realm the mages still continued looking until they had all died out and so the events are recorded as myth and then the myth turned into legend. Everyone believed it was just a old wives tale, but who knows Myths are Legends, but Legends, could be Truth...

Cadaver

chapter 1-Depths of my dispair
Lorcan was fearsome in battle as he was life. Weather it was his fetish for drinking blood or it may be his attitude in battle. Lorcan was known to bring the heads of foes and devour them in front of his warriors as a sigh of victory this orc despite his psychotic tendency and his fondness for blood ,Lorcan was made a general over legions of orcs ready to die at his command. Upon the destruction of the rebellion in Skyrims provinces, there was no need of this war hero and his name became legend and his story became myth.
Lorcan was awoken by the pounding of fists rasping against his door like barrels of thunder, the light burned against his skin he flung the curtains shut and roared with pain he hadn’t fed on the flesh and blood of anyone since the week before. The empire usually bring him a few carcasses to quench his thirst, but they had been late on their delivery, and the courier must be terrified, I’ve threatened to feed on him before now, his succulent vain beating, a calling to be tore apart.
“What is it, milk drinker” a thunderous roar screeched from me. “ A letters my lord “
I snatched the letter sealed with blood I licked the blood and savoured ever moment. Rich blood that of a consultant of the emperor perhaps? I noticed the shadows of the courier watching me in the window a grabbed him smashing the window as i did so, is inked my teeth into his neck until every bit of life had been drained out of him, his feet stop twitching and his soul has succeeded to Malacath as a token of my gratitude for this pathetic meal.

I ripped open the letter with an ebony dagger that was piercing the couriers hand down as he lay there, defenceless, alone and innocent all had been consumed. It read.
Lorcan Marco Tarith
You have been summoned on the highest order; the council of Handar wish to speak
with you this courier is dispensable feel free to releases you psychopathic urges we will erase every trace of you in that infernal rat hole we look forward to seeing you. You’re carriage awaits my lord.
A torch was burning bright outside a carried it in dragging it along the walls as I did so I watched in amazement as the fire hazard worsened engulfing everything including the life less carcass within, masterful!

Three days it took to reach Hamerfell. And for what to be greeted by penniless peasants who didn’t have a septum between them and to make matters worse they all resembled sceever hides.
I was then ushered toward a fortress where suspicious eyes burned like the fires of despair down upon me; I passed several screaming peasants pleading for their miserable meaningless lives... bliss really. There was nothing better than public executions. And the audience being held high in cages for some minor crimes.
A chamber awaited, a circle of tall chairs holding up cloaked individuals my betters.
“Do you know why you are here?”
But before i had time to summon a scaling retort another voice said
“Of course he doesn’t look at him”
I should have been insulted but I wasn’t
“as you can see we are preparing for war but are city needs policing but not the average city guard will do, you’re skills are unmatched, you are here because we need you to captain are secret police, and in return all the people you can eat all the women you can bed and all the gold in Tamreil you start now you’re thing have been put into a manor house just outside the city, we are sure it will be quiet to your standard. Oh and one other thing you will receive you’re orders when ever but you will also receive the role of jailer, you will be required to do one day a week in are dungeon but we have a friend of yours in are jail, unforchanetly he is sentenced to death or you can, unless to take responceablitity for him, he can also help you with your duties, but we have approached him about the same proposition that we did you but he didn’t agree. Stupid really “
“ the choice is yours.”

Cadaver

I arrived at my manor, a while later after wondering the lawless streets of Rehad a returned home to a precision of guards armed to the teeth with an array of weapons, one emerged and made his way to the front a glistening key in hand and a stern expression plastered on his orkish face

" you have a visitor , a battered one at that" he retorted and with a bow of his head he returned to his post as a presume captain of my personal guard

i entered my kingdom first a flurry of food layed out across several tables a staircase leading up to the middle section of my layer. But to the far left there is a door leading to my alchemy laboratory and my food storage but in the very bowels of this fine establishment it holdes a dark room with an evil intentions a torched chamber filled with cages hidden underneath a rug located at the end of a dark desecrated tunnel.

in the middle section is used as a function room and a dinning room, and at the top of my hoe onlooking my stable and an battle arena all encaged in a fence and the perimeter is patrolled by swarms of orcs.

My balcony is located in the same room as my personal chamber next to a book case which concealed a tunnel leading to a ditch in a dance Forrest in the forest behind my mannor
my high walls and armies will protect me inside my chamber which i am sure to be my final resting place...my tomb

a scream echoed throughout my home i rushed to my balcony as i saw an hooded figure being dragged through my gates and into the first level of my house. that scream was a sound that i was sure would never her again a fallen comrade my brother in arms once thought of dead but he now lies before me alive perhaps this was the man that the elder concil spoke of could the legends be true

Lifts-Her-Tail

Authors Notes:

This Fan Fiction belongs to both me and Cadaver and we will be playing two different characters who will later come together and become friends, so each other us both have a different insight on things - hope this clears it up.

Chapter 2: A Terrible Fate
Hira
It was the first break of dawn and I sat almost silently in a small armchair watching my young adorable sibling sleep happily resting on my mother who was also sleeping. It was so lovely to see them both cuddled up in each others arms, looking like they had completely forgot about the troubles they were in. I picked myself out of my chair and walked over to a small kitchen area where I immediately headed to the shelves where all our food was kept.
I picked out a loaf of bread and a small block of goats cheese and then placed them on the work top of the kitchen and then quickly began to prepare the food, cutting the bread into thin slices and then covering them generously with tasty yellow cheese. Soon I had finished making up breakfast and then laid the food on our dining room table, just sitting there waiting for the little hands of my sister to pick the food up and then be thrown into her mouth.
I was about to return to sit back in the warn down arm chair when I heard the slight noise of chewing and gobbaling. I slowly looked round and my sister was now sitting on the table happily helping herself to the bread and cheese. I had never seen a redguard eat so quickly. My family were all redguards and we once had a great life before my father had died in a war for Hammerfell, a war against the Council of Handar and their bloody ruthless armies and the rebels who didn't believe in the Council of Handars ways.
MY father had been one such rebel who had fought valiently for our homeland, but he was killed along with a great number of other men who decided to rise up. The war quickly ended with Hnadars victory and all rebels were quickly found and executed without even a fair trial. Now the whole of Hammerfell are under the Handars control and they demand a large handsome sum of money from each village leader. If the village leader does not pay the money; everyone dies.
Our village leader had paid the tax each time without fail, but our village had grown small over the recent years and soon the village leader would not be getting enough money from his people and then total extermination would follow. What if he didn't have enough money even now? It was the day for the tax and the village population had decreased significantly meaning maybe not enough money had been given in. This thought spun around in my mind and I decided it would be best to get out of the village just in case.
I quickly began to pick bags for all three of us; me, my mother and my sister who was now peering from on top of the table to see what I was doing.
" What's going on Hira?" my sister aksed in an almost silent whisper.
" We need to get out of here, it's not safe now quickly help pack clothes and wake up mother so we can get going," I said to me sister in a soothing and calm tone as to not worry the girl. My sister did as I said and ran over to mother and woke her up by giving her a little tug. My mother looked around and then at me in curiousity.
" Just help pack, we need to get out of here I have a feeling somethings wrong."
Rest to be added

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts