• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

godinabox

Since thers been alot of monk talk last few days I got to thinkin and that got me to makin a monk.

Theres deff more than one way to do this but how i look at monks is you can use fists or blunt weps and some healing type spells. Since skyrim decided to butt fluff punching with no useful perks I am going to lean more towards maces.

I will use punching and maces both but since I wanna stay true to the monk style of unarmored I will probly lean heavier on the maces with the attack speed shout to make a tru style dps machine monk.

Because of the mace choice and so not relying so much on punching I picked argonian (my fav race) also throw back to eq monk

Heres what I am doing
All armor except gauntlets just robes and cloth.
dual weidl maces with those perks from 1h
heavy armor up to 80 for fists and armor increase.
maxed sneak for feign death kinda combat break
black smithing
restoration enough for the once a day save heal
http://www.ign.com/builds/the-elder...000050110030210000000000000000000000005111111

Abuse

If you're planning on using no armor, and maces I would suggest:

Instead of using just heavy armor gloves, don't use any armor at all, and perk into the Alteration(?) perk that dragonskin and such gives added bonus when wearing no armor.

2 reasons:

1) Saves you a lot of perks
2) More of a "monk" feeling

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts