• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Koik

Hi. In this thread I'm going to post my ideas for mods, which i intend to make. Just ask if you want to use them in your own mods.

My Skyrim Mod Ideas

The Leorukar (Guild)

Base: Underneath Forsaken Manor (Just east of Morthal). Trapdoor key required.

Ranks:

Nameless Seeker (NS)

Knower (K)

Blood Seeker (BS)

Blood Kin (BK)

Leorukar Councillor (LC)

Leorukar Leader (LL)

Members:

Dokar (NS), Shuvak Ray (NS), Aavakin (NS), Renlo (NS), Quisho (K), Fujo (K), Elcfuh (K), Yusha (BS), Thaay (BS), Losagu Kye (BK), Dathensi Rutfa (BK), Zeve (BK), Quey (BK), Deemo Lofar 7th (LC), Spol Wavi (LC), Leorukar Sizamaa 9th (LL).

Bio:

Leorukar Sizamaa 1st founded the Seekers during the dragon war. They went unknown even after Alduin was sent to the future. Leorukar 1st performed an ancient ritual with the Elder Scroll ‘Daedra’ to make himself a Daedric Prince. Leorukar, daedra of creation, married Belskia of Rorikstead during the beginning of the first era. He had two sons; Leorukar 2nd and Deemo Lofar 1st. When the daedric prince of creation was called upon to his realm of Oblivion, the Eternal Isle, Leorukar 2nd taken over. Until the 3rd era, the seekers were failing to find a way to get into the Eternal Isle, but then Leorukar 7th destroyed the daedric Elder Scroll using the Notched Pickaxe at the top of Throat of the World, creating a time rift which allowed access to the Eternal Isle. Most of the seekers rejoiced in their somewhat paridice, while Leorukar 8th and Deemo Lofar 6th stayed. After this, nothing was known of the seekers.

Will post quests and other things later, but please comment.

Koik

Thanks!
Here some quests I've made so far.

Quests:

Sibling Rivalry:

Started by reading ‘Myth of the Seekers’. Take Notched Pickaxe to Forsaken Manor and give it to Leorukar 9th on his ‘throne’ inside the main hall. Follow him to a training area, where you are challenged to fight a frost troll in order to join the Leorukar (Guild). Leorukar says well done and invites you to the guild. On the troll’s body is a note from Deemo Lofar telling you to visit him. He invites you to join his conspiracy against Leorukar. This choice will alter some quests, and cannot be changed. Hereon Leorukar’s Quests will be known as LQ and Deemo’s as DL, or B for both. Reward: Configure Mineral Ore Spell Tome

The Investigation (LQ) Or It’s Not Stealing… (DL):

In the Investigation you must find and kill one of DL’s couriers and recover a letter to an acquaintance who supplies the conspiracy. Reward: Leorukar’s Fragment of Amulet of Kings

While in it’s not Stealing, you must pickpocket a different letter from another courier who works for Leorukar, change some details, and place it in his inn room. Reward: Deemo’s Fragment of Amulet Of Kings

Taking Care of Dolpane (B):

Earn the trust of an important ally for either side by rescuing the possibly ally’s cousin, Dolpane, from a group of rouge mages. Reward: Dolphane’s Fragment of Amulet Of Kings and Trollbane (Battle Axe that does 20 points more damage to Trolls)