• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dark Assassin

Obsessed with the aldmeri dominion
Well, I've been brainstorming ideas that could improve many factions, groups, and/or guilds. So I thought I could express my own idea for a faction. Well not really a faction, an Idea. So It all started when I was going into whiterun and I saw the khajiit caravans. So I thought it would be cool to put together your own group, with a warrior, a trader, a forger, and stuff. And there is only certain spots you and your group can set up camp. Opinions? Ideas to add to this? Idea's of your own?

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Not a bad idea, if I do say so myself.

I also would've liked to see questlines behind both the Forsworn and the Khajiit Caravans.

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
Well you should be able to make a group online. Like I know TESO is coming out soon but it would be cool to do that in skyrim.

GreatorGood

Lost One
Smart idea. I like what you have in mind. Would be very cool if we can do this it will be a chill spot for us.

DJ Luigi

Mama-mia play that song again!
TESO = The Elder Scrolls Online, that's a great idea btw. If my computer wasn't complete utter crap I'd totally roll with your caravan

Dark Assassin

Obsessed with the aldmeri dominion
I play on xbox360 so I have no idea how to make mods or stuff like that. If I did, I would so use it!

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Well you should be able to make a group online. Like I know TESO is coming out soon but it would be cool to do that in skyrim.
I can understand why it would be a huge problem to make Elder Scrolls V Skyrim online, but that would be cool if you could even bring your friends characters over like the pawns from dragons dogma. You could have your friends characters as followers. This is somewhat possible through the creation kit but not to the full extent of what your friends characters could be because a lot of perks and enchantments dont effect followers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts