Xbox 360 My friend has a stealing problem in skyrim and wont stop. Tell me if you think he is crazy or not.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Is He Crazy?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I'm a big fan of stealing from shopkeepers and barkeeps. Usually right under their nose. Pickpocket, not so much. But if that's how he likes to play, what's the big deal?

Do'Raksa

I would say he was crazy. I mean, if he was stealing USEFUL plops then no he would not be crazy. Keys however, CAN be useful as then you have no need to pick the lock ;)

Jaeger

What's his pickpocketing skill. If it's low, low cost items will raise it a smidge without you saving, picket pocket, load if fail. The higher the cost of the item and size will lower your chance to pickpocket but gives greater exp while cheap items will raise it a little but it's easier.

And since you have to raise all skills if you want level 81...

XbSuper

He's not crazy, it's his playstyle. If he wants to steal every item he sees, who are you to judge? I'm sure he thinks you do a lot of "crazy" things too.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts