• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I find it interesting that Ulfric is your follower, and that you endeavor to expose him to certain realities of Skyrim. That is exactly what he needs. I didn't care for him in life, but when I encountered him in Sovngarde he seemed... a better person.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Sounds great! Query though: To get ALL the wordwalls she will need to join the TG and the DB, how is she going to handle that?

Yep, I found that to be a hole in the plan. I may have to wave those off and say that she doesn't know she's missing those.

I'm having a similar issue with the dragonpriest masks. She has all but Moroke, which can't be gotten without going through the College of Winterhold quests. She was able to get the elder scroll info through persuasion and didn't have to join the College. I don't think she would, Nordic distrust of magic and all.

I wonder if there's any in-game reading that would reveal the existence of those things. If so, I could play on her curiosity to justify pursuing them. Otherwise I would be doing it for me, and it wouldn't make sense for the character. I hate those dilemmas.
For Morokei, you might want to her to read "A Minor Maze" (you can find a copy in Broken Knife Hideout). It has a history of Labyrinthian (sort of) and mentions that that is where Dragon Priests used to meet to make plans. It also mentions a great deal about the Arch Mages. It just might peak her interest enough to explore it. She might just go to the college and comply with the "entrance" procedures just to check up on just what an "arch-mage" does and see the place (she already knows about the library and, as a literate person might also be interested). She needn't really do more than go through the most basic of the main quest. If she has already run in to the Dragon Priests before, she might just be interested enough to use the College as a means to an end. I know I went through the college with my nord warrior for a similar reason (he was actually hoping to find a way to destroy them as he hates mages). He mostly used his weapons but, for those incidences where he was required, he used the most basic of magicks that all Nords would have known (flames, frost, sparks, healing).

Just a thought.

Lucid

For Morokei, you might want to her to read "A Minor Maze" (you can find a copy in Broken Knife Hideout). It has a history of Labyrinthian (sort of) and mentions that that is where Dragon Priests used to meet to make plans. It also mentions a great deal about the Arch Mages. It just might peak her interest enough to explore it. She might just go to the college and comply with the "entrance" procedures just to check up on just what an "arch-mage" does and see the place (she already knows about the library and, as a literate person might also be interested). She needn't really do more than go through the most basic of the main quest. If she has already run in to the Dragon Priests before, she might just be interested enough to use the College as a means to an end. I know I went through the college with my nord warrior for a similar reason (he was actually hoping to find a way to destroy them as he hates mages). He mostly used his weapons but, for those incidences where he was required, he used the most basic of magicks that all Nords would have known (flames, frost, sparks, healing).

Just a thought.

You might be my hero, Daelon.