• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I am playing on expert find that nice and I dont use enchaments I dont like them

Now I am shield sword warrior walking around with Aela doing book of love quest line(third quest)
Every dragon I met so far was piece of cake... so I am walking when sudenly in front of me is dragon and its elder one and i am stuck with like 3 potions that gives 75 hp
What do I do...
Shout that gives invicibility and run for my life
I was running for like minute from dragon evading his attacks and saw giant camp :D
I rushed there and there was 2 giants and 3 mamoths
I hid behind mamoth and he was hit by dragon
Dragon landed ans was attacked by 2 giants and 3 mamoths,Aela and me :DDD
but he was still strong and in that moment another dragon (blood one or something) comes into his help landing behind me
Me,aela and Gaint killed blood one very fast but elder one ripper 2 mamoths and 1 giand by himself and was still with 3/4 health
we attacked and second giant was killed but half of his health is down
Then I drink potions and rush with mamoth and Aeal to his place coz dragon was also attached by 2 pack of wolfes lol and we menaged to I dont know how kill him and mamoth also died
It was just me and Aela gasping on ground :)
Now that battle really had me sitting on my toes and screaming come on come on:)

LOL, that was a good fight.:D
Yeah :D
At first i was like elder one is dead I got giant army to back me up
I didnt know dragon had support too :D
I had barely hp when battle ended and no potions :D
Only thing that would made it more awesome would be finisher on last dragon :/
heh well nothing is perfect :)

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
I love it when a dragon attacks half way through a raid on a bandit fort, I hide while they kill each other off, run out and finish off who's left. Good times

plopster

Awesome dude
:eek: i really need to play more my epic fight was killing alduin

Hahahah
@FIrestorm
I would love those moments even more if bandits join me to kill dragon but they all join on dragon side to kill me -.-
plopster
You sureee need :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts