• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
Thanks to this thread and it's participants, I started a conjurer/destruction build who will use exclusively bound weapons. Once I get the spells, that is. This will also be my first experience with serious necromancy, (never used anything above Revenant...) :beermug:

This is my first go-round playing Skyrim and reading this forum has me thinking of much different ways of playing. I'm level 67 now and am tempted to start a new character myself...

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Thanks to this thread and it's participants, I started a conjurer/destruction build who will use exclusively bound weapons. Once I get the spells, that is. This will also be my first experience with serious necromancy, (never used anything above Revenant...) :beermug:

This is my first go-round playing Skyrim and reading this forum has me thinking of much different ways of playing. I'm level 67 now and am tempted to start a new character myself...
On my first playthrough... I was thinking, "..once will be enough; there is no WAY I'm going to want to do all this plops over again.." Then I got an idea for a different build. Now I'm on my... 12th or something, but I'm still practically a noob compared to most here! :beermug:

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
I've been playing this game since its release and have lost count on how many characters I've created. Everything I've learned has been done through a lot of researching. I even purchased a thick book on Skyrim and read it backwards and forwards. I only wished I would've found a forum such as this one to get my information through, it would've been a lot easier. I'm more than happy to pass on everything I've learned, if it will help one person have a great experience.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts