• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
"Killable Children: a must have-mod"

SAD MTHERflffERS

Really feel sorry for these creeps. At least they have Skyrim to waste away their miserable lives without doing any harm.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
The invincible children can be very annoying. And it's even more annoying that they're invincible. Besides it's just a game, just because you'd shoot them in the face on Skyrim doesn't mean you'd do it in real life! You're the creep if you'd accept the possibility of so many child murderers.

The invincible children can be very annoying. And it's even more annoying that they're invincible. Besides it's just a game, just because you'd shoot them in the face on Skyrim doesn't mean you'd do it in real life! You're the creep if you'd accept the possibility of so many child murderers.
I have to agree here, despite the harsh manner Astro added in. Invincible character full stop can be quite annoying and its takes away from the 'realism' of skyrim. In a game of free choice, you should be allowed to kill who you want and just because you kill a child in a game doesn't make u a creep, it just means your messing around (plus its a game for christs sake :p)

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
No gentlemen, you're the creeps for finding entertainment in virtual child murder.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
Says the one with a profile pick of two vultures picking at a corpse and a status of "afghanistan will eat you"? I don't even have the mod, so you're jumping to conclusions. You can't get mods on xbox.

Keep it nice ladies, Or else I'll call in the S.A.S. And they will take care of this Afghanistan has feelings mess as well. Afghanistan isn't getting anyone, not today. *looks at avatar* ;)

svizz120

u know that little slut muffin that runs around whiterun and everytime you go near her she says she can take you..she has to go. its not serial killer status, its just business.

Norminator

I find the kids in Skyrim creepy for some reason, but I've never once wanted to kill any of them. How it is annoying that a harmless NPC can't be killed is beyond me.

Arthur Dragon Born

Breton Mage

Woohooo! Guns in Skyrim! ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts