• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Post links to any music that you feel fits with the general 'feel' and 'ambience' of the TES world...it might be that your track conjures images of Alduin looming over Skyrim or the Thalmor massing under a hanging and bruised sky. It may even hark back to the horrors of the Red Mountain during the War of the First Council.

Whatever it stirs within you, wherever you may find it...

Simply add a link, write a brief description of why you feel it fits in with TES and share with the community.

I'll start us off with a cracking take on the Skyrim theme...it's metal, but i'ts fantastic if you let it run the course!

Dovahkiin (Metal Remix by Skyrim on asdf - Free Music Streaming, Online Music, Videos - Grooveshark

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Oh, how I wish something along the lines of Dark Souls music existed in Skyrim.. This might not be matching to Elder Scrolls, but you can judge for yourself.

Any time dragons attack I hear one of Dark Souls battle songs playing in my head.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Oh, how I wish something along the lines of Dark Souls music existed in Skyrim.. This might not be matching to Elder Scrolls, but you can judge for yourself.

Any time dragons attack I hear one of Dark Souls battle songs playing in my head.

Epic and almost terrifying in places...very much agree with your aforementioned sentiments!

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
I think this one may be a little unorthodox from what your original proposal is but I think it really reflects Skyrim lyrically and melodically. I listen to these guys a lot playing Skyrim and it really makes it so much more intense. It really adds a lot in the midst of battle.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Stigweard Ruadhan

I think this one may be a little unorthodox from what your original proposal is but I think it really reflects Skyrim lyrically and melodically. I listen to these guys a lot playing Skyrim and it really makes it so much more intense. It really adds a lot in the midst of battle.

Any Týr fan is a friend of mine! Excellent stuff!!!!

By the Light of the Northern Star is some cracking fare...

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I remember when my computer teacher was giving us some tips on Powerpoint. He was showing how to put music in the powerpoint and chose this song as an example:

I got out of my chair, walked to the front of the class, and gave him ten dollars.

Stigweard Ruadhan

I remember when my computer teacher was giving us some tips on Powerpoint. He was showing how to put music in the powerpoint and chose this song as an example:

I got out of my chair, walked to the front of the class, and gave him ten dollars.

Two Steps are amazing...every track I've played of theirs thus far provokes an emotion within me...not many songs can do that with such admirably consistency.

Moris

Just phenomenal...if I want to feel immortal I stick this on full blast with the bass turned to 11!

I'm far more likely to pick Wagner (or Brahms) over anything from this century, but I can really get down with these guys. They are so way over the top! Thanks for the link!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts