• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edge

Hey guys i bet that almost all of you killed that innocent frost troll just so you could loot him im ashamed!!

edge

Dude im just kidding and whats funny is right after i posted this i went and killed all five frost giants

Derek Jeder

No. I didn't kill that Frost Troll so I could loot him. I killed him to draw out his brethren and brutally slaughter his entire family. Gotta start with the little things ;)

Derek Jeder

Oh, in that case I killed every last one just so I could get the Paragons and get Rich Rich Rich!
And Auriel's shield.

Chryss

where is auriels shield?

Derek Jeder

In the Forgotten Vale there are exactly 5 Frost Giants, each holding a "Paragon" of a different type, such as Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Amethyst, and I believe Sapphire. Theres also a Paragon pillar like thing similar to the pillar you activated to get the Moth Priest out of his magical barrier. Putting one of these into that pillar will open a portal to a certain place based on the specific Paragon you have. This is located near the giant ice field with the strange ice dragons. Theres a path leading up next to a waterfall and if you veer right off that path on top of the waterfall this structure is there along with a Frost Giant across the way. Theres another frost giant just down the river, one in the Ice Crevice place, one right after leaving the Ice Crevice if you turn around and go up a hill, and one inside the room you open with the Initiates Ewer in the main castle.

"Frost Giant And Paragon Locations [Skyrim] | GeekITDown"

Regwyne

One of the paragons' chambers also has a unknown book you can turn in to Urag. It's an ancient Falmer tome. There are 4 altogether,and I think the one in the paragon's either #3 or 4.

lumpysolo

Your Local Bartender
When I'm done this rum, I shall go check it out.

pkkveel

Premium Member
In the Forgotten Vale there are exactly 5 Frost Giants, each holding a "Paragon" of a different type, such as Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Amethyst, and I believe Sapphire. Theres also a Paragon pillar like thing similar to the pillar you activated to get the Moth Priest out of his magical barrier. Putting one of these into that pillar will open a portal to a certain place based on the specific Paragon you have. This is located near the giant ice field with the strange ice dragons. Theres a path leading up next to a waterfall and if you veer right off that path on top of the waterfall this structure is there along with a Frost Giant across the way. Theres another frost giant just down the river, one in the Ice Crevice place, one right after leaving the Ice Crevice if you turn around and go up a hill, and one inside the room you open with the Initiates Ewer in the main castle.

"Frost Giant And Paragon Locations [Skyrim] | GeekITDown"

I HATED this place ! Now I gotta go back. I was wondering what the paragons were for (I only got 2) but I guess more frost giants must die to get to the bottom of this !

Thanks for the info

edge

yea auriels sheild is epic. before i got it I was using the shield of ygrosmir the companions guy

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts