Movies that tend to put you in the mood for Skyrim...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
There are a few Batman ideas you can incorporate into your Skyrim experience.

Female khajiit who becomes a thief (Catwoman)
red haired alchemist who uses lots of poisons (Poison Ivy)
Ice magic and heavy armour (Mr. Freeze)
Create a male with asymmetrical facial features and flip a coin to choose between persuade and intimidate and other such decisions(Two-face)
Heavily built Argonian (Killer Croc)
Mage specializing in fear spells and other illusion magic (Scarecrow)

The two face idea with using a coin to make decisions is amazing.

Adventurer

Game of Thrones

My main character in Skyrim is Barristus Selymus. My second is Robertus Baratheus with a BIG hammer. My LOTRO characters are(Luwiin, Eddaard Stark, Jaquenn Hghar, Barristaan Selmy)

Adventurer

The only mod I used a bit longer for Skyrim was the westeros mod. Man, it was so good to kill heaps of Lannisters :D:Dragonborn:

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Okay have to add just watched this:

And right after went and logged onto Skyrim pronto. Must say that after 8 years of WoW, City of Heroes, Guild Wars and Star Wars, I'm looking forward to a game set in the world of Cyrodil/Skyrim/Morrowind.

Clau

The Fateless One
I was watching D&D: Wrath of the Dragon God awhile ago. Visuals were cool, but character development and progress for me went stale. They killed off the cool mage guy way too early. The heroes do remind me of some Skyrim Archetype builds and the story shares some similarity to Skyrim's reckoning of Alduin.

10067400-1293109111-885000.jpg

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Watching Arrow a day ago putted me in dreadfull mood, such a crappy and lousy tv show, acting is atrocious plot is nonsense, gave up on 4th episode, annoying as hell characters, just terrible. After that i didn't even have a will to play nothing or even to watch something.
I'm sorry Arrow "Putted" you in such a crappy mood. May I humbly suggest some "90210" or maybe some "Kim and Kourtney take Manhattan" to liven-up your mood?

sticky runes

I was watching D&D: Wrath of the Dragon God awhile ago. Visuals were cool, but character development and progress for me went stale. They killed off the cool mage guy way too early. The heroes do remind me of some Skyrim Archetype builds and the story shares some similarity to Skyrim's reckoning of Alduin.

10067400-1293109111-885000.jpg
there's another D&D straight-to-syfy-channel movie out, can't remember what it's called, got some weird title like the "box of evil terror" or something, but it's about this young bloke who joins a group of dark rogue characters to find out what happened to his father or something... They've tried to make it all grown up by adding sex scenes and lesbians. It looked interesting but I was already recording something else at the time it was on and couldn't be bothered to stay up watching it, but it might be worth checking out if you liked the other D&D films. In a so bad they're good kinda way!

Clau

The Fateless One
there's another D&D straight-to-syfy-channel movie out, can't remember what it's called, got some weird title like the "box of evil terror" or something, but it's about this young bloke who joins a group of dark rogue characters to find out what happened to his father or something... They've tried to make it all grown up by adding sex scenes and lesbians. It looked interesting but I was already recording something else at the time it was on and couldn't be bothered to stay up watching it, but it might be worth checking out if you liked the other D&D films. In a so bad they're good kinda way!

Thanks! I'll look it up at imdb later.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Game of Thrones...EVERY TIME!

LotR...of course.

And, weirdly...Deadwood!

I think it's that 'frontiersmen' element of Skyrim and the craic in the bars and taverns!