• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I noticed in the patch notes that mouse sensitivity was an issue and they had fixed it. What was wrong with it? Was it too sensitive? Did it move too quickly for some people?

I log into the game today, first time in a long time and I can't look up and down like I used to. I tried killing some bandits and I found that it took me ages to look down so I could loot them. By fixing the mouse sensitivity did they make it slower to look up and down? Cause it takes forever to do that, and I have my sensitivity options turned up to the highest setting. If they fixed it because it was so sensitive and you looked up and down too quickly, I would be very disappointed. Plus if I can't see quick enough up and down, how am I supposed to fight a dragon? Please help.

Nuclear Dave

same thing happened to me 2 days ago. i fixed it by deleting my SkyrimPrefs file from My Documents, my games, skyrim folder. (something close to that, im at work now.) For your safety, copy it before you delete it just in case. when you start the game, it will create a new one. this worked for me, but then i had to go back and retweak the settings to my liking. as they were back to the default ones.

I forgot to reply, but yes, I did try deleting my SkryimPrefs file, and it worked for me. Thanks. Thought I might lose my game but I verfied my skyrim files (something you can do in a setting I found) and it made everything back to normal.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts