Most Ridiculous Ways to Get Bounty/Attaked/Kilked

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The Gaurds and merchants will attack and kill your for stealing and plops like that. They even send assassins. What was the one thing you did that ended with results so bad you had to laugh.
For me it wad the time I accidentally stole a potato and all of Whiterun was after me. I died because I was level one, lol.

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
Killing that stupid chicken in Riverwood, and the entire town murdered me XD.

Wildroses

I was pretty annoyed in Riften one time. I was low level, poor and didn't have a house yet, and was carting a lot of stuff I wanted to keep around. I'd been forced to leave a lot of sellable items in a nearby dungeon. When I saw the: "Steal from empty chest" sign, I thought: "Hey, I got this place a day. I can just put all my stuff in here, go back to the dungeon, pick everything up, bring it back to Riften, profit and keep all the stuff I want!"

So yeah, Romlyn Dreth yelled: "Hey! You can't do that!" and a guard came charging in screaming: "You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people! What say you in your defence!" Apparently in Skyrim it is illegal to put a bunch of items you legally owned into an empty chest.

But the aspect of it that REALLY annoyed me was not that I was being arrested for putting things I legally owned in an empty chest, it's that I was caught doing so. I was in the upstairs room in Riften and had shut the door. Eventually I figured out Romlyn Dreth had seen me (and thus was able to snitch on me) because he had been staring at me through the cracks in my floorboard from his usual seat in the bar. A male had been carefully watching my female PC in a bedroom at night when she thought she was alone and unobserved. Creep.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Being in a hurry to Solitude, my horse accidently stomps a chicken before reaching the entrance, it's only inside the walls that I've had the 'YOU'VE COMMITED CRIMES AGAINST SKYRIM AND HER PEOPLE! Pay your whole 2 Gold or pay with your blood, criminal scum!"

So I used my telekinesis on a salmon steak and hit a citizen with it....... I died.:eek:
I've done it with cheese wedge, a empty wine bottle, Elves Ear and 50 coin purses. The worst times for a level 93 Dark Elf with Ebony Mail and Call Storm.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
That tower outside Whiterun that bandits attack. I was just passing by, and one of the bandits hit me, and it gave ME the bounty for it. It also gave me the bounty for each of the bandits that the GUARDS killed. They chased me all the way to Solitude without me noticing, and when I get there I stop and get forced into dialogue: "YOU HAVE COMMITED CRIMES AGAINST SKYRIM AND HER PEOPLE!" and there are a bunch of Whiterun guards.... right outside Solitude. I was pi**ed.

Once I saw a Dragon attacking a couple of giants. I killed tg dragon and walked off in victory. By the wink of an eye, I was in orbit

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I was introducing my boyfriend to Skyrim (he isn't really much of a gamer at all) and I went downstairs to get a cup of chocolate milk. When I was walking back up the stairs I heard him yelling and saying, "I didn't mean to kill the chicken, I swear! I don't even know what button I pressed! How is killing a chicken even illegal and why is it worth killing me over?" and then he died two seconds later as I came into my room. Then he glared at me and said, "Why didn't you tell me killing chickens was illegal?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts