• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ashlander

I honestly see no point in going there unless you are doing the Mehrune's Razor quest.I've only been there once,and it was for that quest.Bethesda should have added some more stuff to it,giving you a reason to go there and not being forced to do so by some quest.

Verac

They need more houses, and mortal needs a house you can live in. that and necessities such as blacksmiths ETC i like mortal. my kinda town, dank, dark superstitious.....my kinda home. that or falkreath

Swamp Fungal pods for paralysis poisons. A dangerous place though. I once had some fun putting in some ragged robes and trying to make myself respectable again. It was tough.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
Morthal is really pretty useless EXCEPT for vampire hunting. Whenever I want to remind myself how much they suck, I go there and clear out the vampires and move on. :)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Place creeps me out at night, I was on the little jetty, cast detect life, half the swamp lit up, it's all mist and scary.

VonCrown

Really, just about all the cities in Skyrim were a bit of a letdown for me. Solitude came close, but it's still just too small. I miss Vivec. Heck, I miss the Imperial City too.

Winterhold though... Man, was I dissapointed. I was looking forward to a bustling port metropolis with a magic college to boot... Haha, joke's on me.

Really, just about all the cities in Skyrim were a bit of a letdown for me. Solitude came close, but it's still just too small. I miss Vivec. Heck, I miss the Imperial City too.
Yeah I could do with some large cities. Whiterun is big, but the walls make it feel small and cramped.

VonCrown

Yeah I could do with some large cities. Whiterun is big, but the walls make it feel small and cramped.
Whiterun is what I'd consider a decent mid-sized city. I feel like they were channeling Balmora when they made it (Not in layout, but in general signifigance/early visit/size, and other similarities.) Riverwood is pretty analagous to Seyda Neen, as well.

stagnant94

i think morthal would make a very nice mass grave. if you get what I'm saying...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
i think morthal would make a very nice mass grave. if you get what I'm saying...

Here's a fun way to do it: cast the Fire Storm spell in the center of town. Big boom, massive explosion, flying bodies...

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I'm surprised no one mentioned Lurbuk. Hearing his soothing beautiful voice is reason enough alone to visit Morthal frequetly. :)

SR-npc-Lurbuk.jpg

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I'm surprised no one mentioned Lurbuk. Hearing his soothing beautiful voice is reason enough alone to visit Morthal frequetly. :)

SR-npc-Lurbuk.jpg

That was my most fulfilling kill. Silencing his horrific singing made me feel so good about myself! :)

....okay...
*unequips armor*

Woohoo! *Wolf whistle* :D

stagnant94

Here's a fun way to do it: cast the Fire Storm spell in the center of town. Big boom, massive explosion, flying bodies...
i like your style. your hired! come on, you and me are going on a trip to InfinityWard. i have some business that needs... fixing