• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Camilla Valerius was killed by a Stormcloak Guard in a bizarre incident at the Riverwood Trader.
She was an early romantic interest of mine before I married Ysolda and still carried the fake letter I had given her when I sided with Sven.
Thinking she deserved a nice final resting place , I used Dead Thrall to take her body to a large unused bed in Heljarchen Hall.

Imagine my surprise to discover that Faendal comes all the way to The Pale to visit her every morning !

He enters the house , approaches the bed , kneels , reaches out his hand and says , "Oh ! What happened ?"
He then spends about an hour sitting and drinking , standing and staring , or reading at the bookcase , leaving @ 9am.

consider me creeped

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Camilla Valerius was killed by a Stormcloak Guard in a bizarre incident at the Riverwood Trader.
She was an early romantic interest of mine before I married Ysolda and still carried the fake letter I had given her when I sided with Sven.
Thinking she deserved a nice final resting place , I used Dead Thrall to take her body to a large unused bed in Heljarchen Hall.

Imagine my surprise to discover that Faendal comes all the way to The Pale to visit her every morning !

He enters the house , approaches the bed , kneels , reaches out his hand and says , "Oh ! What happened ?"
He then spends about an hour sitting and drinking , standing and staring , or reading at the bookcase leaving @ 9am.

consider me creeped
I don't know if this counts, as I've said it before, but I once got sat on by a dragon.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Well for those who played Oblivion, least we know the exact punishment for Necrophilia. I've always wondered how our character knew the punishment for that, but was clueless about everything else like who are the Divines, who is the Daedric Princes, or who are you to the Emperor. The only thing we knew was the exact punishment for Necrophilia. Makes you wonder how the Champion ended up in that prison in oblivion...

Anyway, make sure he knows it's 500 Septims if he gets caught.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Well for those who played Oblivion, least we know the exact punishment for Necrophilia. I've always wondered how our character knew the punishment for that, but was clueless about everything else like who are the Divines, who is the Daedric Princes, or who are you to the Emperor. The only thing we knew was the exact punishment for Necrophilia. Makes you wonder how the Champion ended up in that prison in oblivion...

Anyway, make sure he knows it's 500 Septims if he gets caught.
It's common knowledge that he stole mehrunes dagon's sweet roll, thus causing the whole crisis.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Okay, that is freakin' weird! Might have to see if Aerin does that if Mjoll dies on me. It was bad enough when he suddenly popped up in my house. I'm using a mod that lets me dictate where my followers live, so I told Mjoll she's living with me and he suddenly appeared out of thin air and started following her around my basement...creepy stalker guy!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !

He then spends about an hour sitting and drinking , standing and staring , or reading at the bookcase , leaving @ 9am.

consider me creeped

Funny and weird but not entirely. Long ago I married Camila and she was living with me in Solitude. One day the freaking Faendal showed up and I could not stand it so I killed him. I do not know what is going on with women in Skyrim : Camila is having an affair probably with either Sven or Faendal; Ysolda get out of Dragonreach every morning, meaning that probably she is sleeping with somebody in there; Lydia is a monk, she will never marry you; Serana is full dead ( also in her heart ) even if you cure her from vampirism, she will never marry you, so, I came to the conclusion that women in Skyrim have their lovers so why I should marry any of them ? I better stay single and avoid situations like the one you had or the one I had, because when I killed the stupid Faendal, I had to pay a bounty which is ridiculous because I should kill inside my house, specially if that person was not invited by me to enter my property ( in Florida that is the law so it is my law as well in Skyrim ) ... lol .... :) ... beside that, I was a Thane, Legatus and a hero, and the freaking Faendal was not invited by me but still I was faced by a guard ... I also killed him later sneaking by behind for also trespassing my property ... :bluedragon: ... kill them all as Spartacus said ... lol ... :cool:

Adam Warlock

A more evil Mer than I would equip Camilla with a Legendary Daedric Sword of the Vampire(among other augments) , raise her with Dead Thrall , then induce her to attack and kill her unrequited lover.

But it truly is an interesting situation.
Even though Faendal is still upset with me because I sided with Sven , I have no particular grudge against him.
It`s not like I have No Trespassing signs posted around the property.
My housecarl , Gregor , doesn`t become hostile to him so I don`t think the game at least considers him to be in the wrong.

I`m going to move Camilla`s body around Skyrim to see just how far this lovesick Bosmer will go to see his sweetie.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
A more evil Mer than I would equip Camilla with a Legendary Daedric Sword of the Vampire(among other augments) , raise her with Dead Thrall , then induce her to attack and kill her unrequited lover.

But it truly is an interesting situation.
Even though Faendal is still upset with me because I sided with Sven , I have no particular grudge against him.
It`s not like I have No Trespassing signs posted around the property.
My housecarl , Gregor , doesn`t become hostile to him so I don`t think the game at least considers him to be in the wrong.

I`m going to move Camilla`s body around Skyrim to see just how far this lovesick Bosmer will go to see his sweetie.
You are one cruel, and curious, MF! :)

Adam Warlock

I`m considering putting her behind the bar in Liar`s Retreat.

What do you think ?

Daelon DuLac

I`m considering putting her behind the bar in Liar`s Retreat.

What do you think ?
As long as you let the respawn happen, that would be hilareous. I wonder if he'd even show up? Moreover, I wonder if he'd fight. Besides, wouldn't the fallmer or the spider's munch on her while she was there? Fallmer's like to drag away bodies, don't you think they'd take her?

Adam Warlock

Ah, forgot about the respawn angle.

So I won`t kill the Falmer when I plant the body.

I have the magical ability to Pacify even the Warmongers there with assistance from powerful Fortify Illusion potions.
I will quickly place her and leave before the spell wears off.
Then I can sneak back inside the next day to watch the proceedings from the shadows

Daelon DuLac

Ah, forgot about the respawn angle.

So I won`t kill the Falmer when I plant the body.

I have the magical ability to Pacify even the Warmongers there with assistance from powerful Fortify Illusion potions.
I will quickly place her and leave before the spell wears off.
Then I can sneak back inside the next day to watch the proceedings from the shadows
That would be awesome! Ah to be a fly on the wall... wait, does Skyrim have polymorph spells?

Neriad13

Premium Member
Yes , with all the Tolkien and Lovecraft themes that abound in the land , it`s nice to have a bit of Edgar Allen Poe.

Ah, I know where you should walk her next now! To the Lover's Camp on the frosty shore between Dawnstar and Winterhold. A nice, romantic area and a properly Annabel Lee-ish ending to the story.

Adam Warlock

I found a Treasure Hunter`s Note that directed me to explore Liar`s Retreat and recover the Glass Battleaxe of Lethargy.
Taking it as a sign from Talos , I took some minions to check the place out.
Follower Torvar with a Flame Atronarch staff
Thrall Bandit Marauder in Steel Plate with Frost Atronach Staff
Thrall Uthgerd w/ mace of Molag Bal and Storm Atronach.

Damn , that retreat is a tough site!

The Falmer swarmed our group ferociously.
First fell Uthgerd , then the Marauder .
Torvar was on a knee and likely to be killed when I summoned in 2 Dremora Lords .
Falmer destroyed both of them and yet another one before the first battle was done !

No way am I sending someone who is not my enemy into that hellhole.

So I thought of a more elegant arrangement and left Camilla`s body in Sven`s bed !

Adam Warlock

^Riverwood now competing with Riften for the title of Skyrim`s Peyton Place.

The early morning scene in the house has our unabashed bard Sven passed out in bed with a naked Camilla while Faendal sits and drinks at the nearby table and Sven`s mother stirs the cooking pot.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts