Xbox 360 mind of madness freezing up -.-

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

krazykyran

right heres the situation. when i go in to the wing of the blue palace to look for "the master" it freezes when it tries to transport me to the other dimension. i cant do anything about it. i have tried removing all my equipment, unfavoriting everything, going slow, jumping. ive tried everything but it doesnt work. has anyone else had this? if you had it and got rid of it then please help :sadface:

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
One thing I've noticed in Skyrim is my game always lags (at the very least) when I go into another dimension (When I read the first black book in Dragonborn, Waking Nightmare, The Soul Cairn etc)

Now I don't know if it's the way the game is made or my console or what, I'm not good with the mechanics of stuff like that. But for me anyway, re-loading a save before the quest has begun and trying it again seemed to do the trick most of the time. Give that a try if you haven't already, maybe?

Hope this helps. I know how frustrating it can be!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts