Might be a little too late for introductions but..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AdrenaLiNv1

Hi. Well, my name's Alex. I'm 19, I'm in that period of life when you have to start making decisions, one more year of school and I'm done, thank god, so I have to plan ahead what I'm going to do with my life.

What can I say about myself, hmm.. I'm a friendly guy, but I'm not so good with long conversations, you could say I'm a perfectionist because if something's not done right, to the detail, I don't take much satisfaction in it. I was born in Romania, at the moment I live in Italy with my mother (my parents are separated, my dad was and still is a drunk, I think, it's been almost 3 years since I last heard from him), pretty enough place, although I'm planning on going somewhere else, the U.K. maybe. I'm slowly becoming a Java programmer and learning some C++ basics, I like playing around with Photoshop, what else.. well, I'm your typical guy, doing what most people of my age do out there in their free time.

Oh, and I recently broke up with my girlfriend (she wasn't able to learn from her mistakes, doing it again and again, I couldn't take it anymore), I'm getting better but still, it's hard to get used to it. When you lose something you like/love, you always have a hard time getting over it, depending on what you lost of course. This can be applied on everything in the world, but as the saying goes, time heals everything.

That's about it, as you can see I'm not too good at this, so have mercy :)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Never too late, Alex. Greetings and cheers to you! The time-sink known as Skyrim has absorbed yet another dragon soul. Broke up with your girlfriend due to her repeated mistakes? Ah, wonder if that's the perfectionist in you coming out. In my humble opinion, your intro was fine. And you're right about time, too. Question is: How much of it has to go by before the healing is done?

Right about now would be a good time to cast a restoration spell of Fast Healing. :)

Happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

AdrenaLiNv1

Thank you. Skyrim is one of the few things that keep me distracted from everything else. As for the passed situation with this girl, it's been a long struggle on my side, one can only forgive so many times, I just couldn't bear it any longer, the stress, the doubts in my mind, following me day and night. How much time needs to pass by you ask, well, that's up to Time itself.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Thank you. Skyrim is one of the few things that keep me distracted from everything else. As for the passed situation with this girl, it's been a long struggle on my side, one can only forgive so many times, I just couldn't bear it any longer, the stress, the doubts in my mind, following me day and night. How much time needs to pass by you ask, well, that's up to Time itself.

For the best, I believe. On one hand you have your ex-girlfriend and on the other is Skyrim. The fact you're a member of this forum tells me who the winner would be. :)

Give ol' Time a kick in the teeth for me, would ya?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts