Might as well greet me...soon I'll be all over this forum >_<

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rena

My name is Korena, but everybody calls me Rena and I'm new to the forum obviously.
So, I'm a 360 gamer geek, but can tolerate you PS3 fans out there so don't worry :)
My very first video game that I played was Elder Scrolls III Morrowind for Xbox and I've been a gamer since then.
I waited five very long years for Skyrim, picked it up at the midnight release, and have spent every spare moment playing it. I've beaten a lot of the game and am ready to talk about every little detail.
If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me!

Rena

Oh God I wish it was mine! I got it off Google >_< And I LOVE the Khajiit race. They are very interesting.
And I'm already having fun :)) I wanna post some more but I've got a big english thing due tomorrow (I hate senior homework btw)

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
My name is Korena, but everybody calls me Rena and I'm new to the forum obviously.
So, I'm a 360 gamer geek, but can tolerate you PS3 fans out there so don't worry :)
My very first video game that I played was Elder Scrolls III Morrowind for Xbox and I've been a gamer since then.
I waited five very long years for Skyrim, picked it up at the midnight release, and have spent every spare moment playing it. I've beaten a lot of the game and am ready to talk about every little detail.
If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me!

Welcome, thanks so much for joining. :)

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Welcome to the place where all the magic happens! Ah the being a Senior days, wait until you get to college.

Rena

Ahh my ears! Dont say that! I'm terrified about going to college! :eek: I really dont want to but am going anyway. I hope to get into the gaming industry - video games not gambling - I heard female gamers are wanted. Working for Bethesda would be an awesome job to have :))
But enough of a 17 year olds hopes and dreams >_< I'm rambling...I do that a lot :oops:
Thanks for the welcome everybody!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts