Mass Effect 3 Priority Tuchanka

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
So I'm playing Mass Effect 3 and I'm on the Priority Tuchanka mission. I keep looking for answers about the part I'm having trouble with. Every thing I look at online is talking about people dying when the brutes come down as they're trying to turn on the maw hammers. I've never died once at that part. I keep dying right before that when the reaper laser keeps killing me. It kills me even when I'm behind cover and even when it's NOT FIRING! I just keep dropping dead and it always takes me at least three tries to get past it. I'd have asked on the BioWare forum but they have a lot of stupid rules and restrictions.

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it
So I'm playing Mass Effect 3 and I'm on the Priority Tuchanka mission. I keep looking for answers about the part I'm having trouble with. Every thing I look at online is talking about people dying when the brutes come down as they're trying to turn on the maw hammers. I've never died once at that part. I keep dying right before that when the reaper laser keeps killing me. It kills me even when I'm behind cover and even when it's NOT FIRING! I just keep dropping dead and it always takes me at least three tries to get past it. I'd have asked on the BioWare forum but they have a lot of stupid rules and restrictions.

The trick is to never stop running. Don't even stop for cover, just keep running.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor

The trick is to never stop running. Don't even stop for cover, just keep running.

That's how I died times 3,4, and 5. Best I've found is to take cover briefly behind the obstacles on the left side but it's VERY hit-and-miss.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
For me, taking cover worked, however I didn't stay in the same spot for long. I was constantly on the move.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts