Mass Effect 3: Geth and Quarian peace?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
So I really want to make peace between the Geth and Quarian, but Legion was fl*ffing dragged off by a Seeker Swarm in the last level, thanks Jacob...
If I did both of Legion and Tali's loyalty missions, can I still bring peace between the Geth and Quarians in Mass Effect 3?
Side note, for future playthrough's, (SPOILER WARNING) how can I prevent Jack from getting killed by the blast of the drone after passing the Omega 4 relay?

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Here is a link that may help to establish peace between the Geth and Quarians in ME3.

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/que...blish-peace-between-the-geth-and-the-quarians

As far as saving Jack, I don't know the specifics. She lived in my ME2 playthrough. I lost Grunt, Legion and Zaeed. Sad times.... :sadface: I made out with Tali, though. ;)

You lost All three? I probably would have restarted the whole playthrough to fix that, they're some of my favorite characters.
Side note, thanks for the link, but for some reason i still can't make peace, guess it's from rewriting the heretics.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Here is a link that may help to establish peace between the Geth and Quarians in ME3.

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/que...blish-peace-between-the-geth-and-the-quarians

As far as saving Jack, I don't know the specifics. She lived in my ME2 playthrough. I lost Grunt, Legion and Zaeed. Sad times.... :sadface: I made out with Tali, though. ;)

You lost All three? I probably would have restarted the whole playthrough to fix that, they're some of my favorite characters.
Side note, thanks for the link, but for some reason i still can't make peace, guess it's from rewriting the heretics.

I was tempted, but I figured I can always playthough it again and try to save them. Sorry about the peace issue. Sucks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts