Masque of Clavicus Vile

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Well, I got a problem.
I am actually hunting the achievement for all daedric artifacts, but unfortunatley, as I did the quest "A Daedra's Best Friend" I didn't know about it, and killed this dog. Now the Masque's the only missing artifact. Well, I tryed to restart the quest per console(resetquest DA03[That's the quest's ID]) but it didn't work. And I REALLY don't want to restart the whole hunt by making a new Character, mainly because I am already level 50 and finished the mainquest, and the civil war.
Would be awesome if anyone could help!

Hoping for Help, Caponez0r

Beran

Official Writing Team
As your on PC, I can only think that you should revive the dog via console commands, then restart the quest the same way. Maybe you can spawn the item to you, and that will work? If not, then I'm truly sorry, but there is no hope...

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Well, good idea, I'll try to revive it. And yes, I already tryed to simply take the item per console, and per coc qasmoke.

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Argh...
I don't get it. Seems as you can't simply revive him...
Beran Are you sure there#s a way how to? because he's not finadable with his baseID or refID...

Beran

Official Writing Team
Afraid I have no idea, I'm on the XBOX, and it was just a quick idea. I'm sure someone on the forums knows how to, you'll just have to wait until someone else sees this.

Note: Everyone I've asked says that Barbas cannot be killed. Any chance he may have just run away? Sorry, but I have no idea about what might have happened.

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Well, when you talk to him, he tells you to kill Barbas, then I took this axe, and killed him. Well, his dead body laid next to me. And after that Barbas was a stone statue next to Clavicus

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Well, finally. I found a way to fix, somehow the resetquest worked now. Thank Akatosh!

-Locked-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts