marriage troubles

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JVern16

This has probably been everywhere on here, but i still need help. Is there any way to remarry (im on 360)? wherever i look it says to kill her and you will reciev inheritance and you can remarry after that. well, i've killed my wife at least 5 times and have not gotten the leter and not been able to remarry. was it patched or something?

Derek Jeder

There seems to be a legal way to divorce, I saw it on youtube yesterday but I didn't watch it.

Savv

Official Falmer Hater
Mehh.. That video is just a joke. I married a beggar and now I regret it. I wish there was another way to kill and remarry. I have yet to get an inheritance letter either. :/ Hah, I just sent him to my least used house and killed him, then dragged him to the alchemy room I don't use! hehe:) That's how to get rid of him at least? Oh well. I hope someone helps me out..

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
well, i've killed my wife at least 5 times and have not gotten the leter and not been able to remarry.
:eek:
I wouldn't bring that up in court, bro. Heck, you should probably delete that.