• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mikea

I have completed the "No one Escapes Cidhna Mine" quest and I have now racked up a 25000 septim bounty for the Reach. Now whenever I enter Markarth, I am attacked by all the guards etc. Even when I can yield the only way I can get rid of my bounty is to go to jail. (I have over 100000 septims so I don't no why I can't pay off my bounty). When I say "I submit, take me to jail" the guard says the whole 'No one Escapes Cidhna Mine" as if he were going to take me to Jail, but then I get a dialogue option "What's the Problem?" or "..." both of these take me back to the main Dialogue box, and then it just loops. I want to get rid of my bounty, but I can't. Help?!

TheSeptim

I have the same exact glitch, it gets really annoying. But, i think i read somewhere if you sneak into the Temple of Talos, two guards will be discussing something about a priest. After they finish their converfsation you should be able to bribe the guards to leave you alone. That might solve your problem. Unfortunately for me, i had previously killed them so they weren't there. So I'm stuck sneaking through the city. But good luck to you!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts