Marius's Assassination Contracts

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SetPhasersToFun

I've been roleplaying a character roughly based off of Oliver Queen (AKA Arrow), and figured it would be fun to make him a freelance assassin. Instead of being creative and doing my own targets, I'm asking you great people to decide for me. Comment below with the following format

Name of Target (Must be character in vanilla game)

Target's Location

Reward

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
The Winterhold Chicken

Winterhold

Tasty tasty chicken

Kame43

Name: Camilla Valarius
Target Location: The Riverwood Trader, Riverwood
Reward: One Rusty Old Septim from me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Brelyna Maryon
College of Winterhold.
I think she carries ~800 coin! But the true reward is to silence that annoying little twit.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Uthgerd the Unbroken. Without her becoming a follower so you can throw the body in the river. Heres a tip- from the upstairs bedroom you can jump onto the roofs support beams

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Paarthunax

Dragon Soul, Bones, Scales, and Shame... probably other stuff but those are the big things.

Do not forget Relentless Remorse and Sadness for the rest of your days on Tamriel.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Gisli in Solitude. You know, Erikur's sister...... :-/

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Ah, dang. She's essential. Nevermind :mad:

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Tough. I dont really have anyone I particularly despise. However that pleb from the gildergleam quest that joins you,had a queers voice and I happily sent him to the void and killed him right next to the tree he loved so much. So just for self gratification, do put him where he belongs in your save and send him my regards!

Wippii

Bookworm
Delp - oh wait, she's essential.

An obvious one, but who cares:

Nazeem
Whiterun (not Cloud District)
The gratitude of everyone in the city - and you know you want to kill him :D

Rhew

The missing snow elf
That guy in Riften that says "Working at the fishery is hard work but it puts some coin in my pocket."

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Poor lad just wants to earn a bit of coin, and u want him swimming with the fishes!! YSMIR'S BEARD!

Wippii

Bookworm
Isn't Nazeem essential too? :/

No. I've been able to kill him whenever I've felt like it; even at the very start of a new character. :)
He is in no way an important character, so there really wouldn't be any reason for him to be anything more than his level 4 self. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts