• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nerdymidgetelf

Hi, I've been having some problems with objectives lately. I mark a quest as active, but the objective does not show on the map. I have worked around it so far but now I've joined the college of Winterhold (why didn't I do that sooner???) and I'm on the mission UNDER SAARTHAL. I've tried and tried to find the artifacts, but no joy. So, I cheated. I googled how to do the mission, and saw that the artifacts were supposed to show up on my map. So, now I really do need to sort this out. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Do you have more than one quest active? That will lead to confusion with markers and quest arrows. If you have Clairvoyance, it can help guide you.

nerdymidgetelf

That's the problem: Clairvoyance will only lead me to the markers that are there. if I go into the Saarthal excavations (obviously with the quest active) there are still no icons showing me where the 4 artifacts are, and Clairvoyance only leads me out of the excavation.

Wolfmaster123

Werewolf master
hi , i might be in the wrong section but i was wondering if peeps could give me ideas on a modded werewolf build. Ive just got the casual mod for xbox where your invincible but i really need help on customizing him(i also have dawngaurd)

Are you looking for the four magic artifacts that includes the Saarthal amulet? If so, I think you have to talk to ?Arniel Gane? and then the markers appear.

The
hi , i might be in the wrong section but i was wondering if peeps could give me ideas on a modded werewolf build. Ive just got the casual mod for xbox where your invincible but i really need help on customizing him(i also have dawngaurd)
There is a whole forum, just for mods.Click on the Forums tab, and then pick the Mods forum.

nerdymidgetelf

I did talk to Arniel Gane, but no marks appeared. Still, my quest thingy told me to talk to Arniel Gane, as if I hadn't already. Anyway though, my friend showed me the amulet (actually we just kinda stumbled across it) so now I'm outta those dammed ruins and now I have to talk to the archmage.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts