• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ereshkigal

Just a heads up. I got effed over by a mannequin on one of my characters. The mannequin ate one of my items and I was never able to get it back. USE CAUTION !

From UESP wiki:

For the mannequins, items freshly placed into the mannequins may make that part of the mannequin become invisible. For example, putting a helmet will make the head invisible. It will become visible again if you remove any other part from the mannequin. Players can put the whole set of armor into the mannequin with an extra ring, then exit the activation, enter again, remove the ring from the mannequin. The body parts will be visible again.

Is that your problem? It may help.

That absolutely sucks. Since you're on PC, you can just use the console to return it your inventory...

Ereshkigal

Nah it was on Xbox. I got so pissed I deleted the file and just bought it for the PC. I was so disappointed that I didn't start on PC. So much smoother man.