making the best decisions on skyrim when it comes to speech

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
okay I always say persuade and intimidate was good but I feel that some people just arent worth to do a misc objectives for, and why...

because this stupid moron idiot to get into mercers house I was going to bribe him for like a few hundred gold just to get into mercers house.so I found maven black briar and she said I had to find a fork under a river to pay his silly debt.

I thought that was pretty I am sorry to say this but so RETARDED!!!!!!

that I said stuff this I am going to just simply crack the expert lock with my mittens 15 % easier picklocking and break in and kill the silly wacker and steal his key to mercers house.

thats why you need to have a higher lockpicking skill,see how it always works???I got in successfully into mercers house.I am not waisting my time with this immocile when I can just simply kill him and take his keys to mercers house.:confused:

osheao

due to the laziness, ineptitude or greed of bethsoft, skyrim has made speech worthless, for practical purposes. it's all in our minds and for rping.

my strict nord loyalist took the first speech perk out of obligation. the remaining perks are also obligation oriented.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts