• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wilgecko

Premium Member
Hello! Just wondering where do I go to make or find avatar? looking for something that look like a gecko to go with my nickname, thanks for any suggestions, you may have!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Well, I strongly suggest that you download a picture editing program like PaintNET or Gimp and just make them yourself. Judging by my own experience this is a) much more satisfying and b) more likely to get you what you are looking for. Plus, it can be quite fun! Learning to work with these programs doesn’t really take much time either and, as with anything, skill comes with practice.

Here are two avatars anyway:

gRxNA.png

iATlm.png

I made them rather hastily so don’t judge them too harshly ;p

Wilgecko

Premium Member
oh they look great! I like those I will see if I can copy and paste em! Thanks I appreciate it!

Wilgecko

Premium Member
Well, I strongly suggest that you download a picture editing program like PaintNET or Gimp and just make them yourself. Judging by my own experience this is a) much more satisfying and b) more likely to get you what you are looking for. Plus, it can be quite fun! Learning to work with these programs doesn’t really take much time either and, as with anything, skill comes with practice.

Here are two avatars anyway:

gRxNA.png

iATlm.png

I made them rather hastily so don’t judge them too harshly ;p

Yay finally got em on, thanks again! appreciate it!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
You’re welcome, dude.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts