• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I was thinking of making a pro-Thalmor, Vampire Lord mage but I'm starting to wonder which skills I should focus on.

I've decided on Destruction and Conjuration
Alteration because I need the Oakflesh
Restoration too maybe, I wanna try out wards for once

Any ideas? Should I change my race or any improvements I should make?

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
I just stumbled upon this forum but your in luck because I am currently using the exact same build! Let me give you some tips.
Race- Altmer (obviously)
Give your character a backstory as to why he is in Skyrim, and be sure it makes sense with the main questline.
As For quests, I did the following-
-Join the Leigion. I know it sounds odd, but It makes sense. Fighting for the Empire would establish more trust between the Empire and the Thalmor. The Empire would let their guard down, perfect to move in for the kill.
-Join the Dark Brotherhood. With the Empires guard down, now is your chance to kill the Emperor. Think of all the disorder that would cause among the Empire. When somebody suspects that it was the Thalmor who killed him, the Empire replies "Thats impossible! The Thalmor helped the Empire drive out the Stormcloaks, they're our friends, it was obviously the Dark Brotherhood" (so they think ;))
-Join the College of Winterhold. Becoming Archmage of the college basically places the College, and everything Arcane in Skyrim- into the hands of the Thalmor
-Become Grandmaster of the Thieves Guild. Spreading crime and corruption around Skyrim is the best thing for the Thalmor, is it not?
*ONLY KILL THALMOR THAT YOU MUST KILL TO ADVANCE IN A QUESTLINE!!*
Here comes the fun part- killing Talos worshippers!
Clans Shatter-Sheild, Cruel-Sea, Grey-Mane, Snow-Shod, and Silver-Blood must all be eliminated!
Anyone who mentions Talos in a positive way, or anything about siding with the Stormcloaks is fair game as well
Last but not least- Marry Taarie
Have fun!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
CE IN A QUESTLINE!!*
Here comes the fun part- killing Talos worshippers!
Clans Shatter-Sheild, Cruel-Sea, Grey-Mane, Snow-Shod, and Silver-Blood must all be eliminated!
Anyone who mentions Talos in a positive way, or anything about siding with the Stormcloaks is fair game as well
Last but not least- Marry Taarie
Have fun!

Only problem is that three of the four Grey Manes are essential

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts