Making a khajiit/build/name any suggestions?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
i want to make a khajiit build and a khajiit name for my new khajiit character can you give me any suggestions?

Olsthepols

Fus Ro Dah
Simba

kyleekay

i want to make a khajiit build and a khajiit name for my new khajiit character can you give me any suggestions?

What type of character do you want it to be? I'm still not very good at creating builds, but I can help with a name (once I know what you're going for). :)

Dragon

What type of character do you want it to be? I'm still not very good at creating builds, but I can help with a name (once I know what you're going for). :)
i dont really know i might go with a khajiit monk kind of build and run around like a idiot

Twiffle

How about an Irish Boxer build, permanently drunk so gets into bar brawls, never got any money so needs sneak, lockpick for jail breaks, pickpocket to feed a scooma habit and unarmed to knock the teeth of his opponents out.

Named :-Five-Knuckle-Furball

AS88

Staff member

Dragon

How about an Irish Boxer build, permanently drunk so gets into bar brawls, never got any money so needs sneak, lockpick for jail breaks, pickpocket to feed a scooma habit and unarmed to knock the teeth of his opponents out.

Named :-Five-Knuckle-Furball
I'll consider that

jonathan90

well known member
How about call him....moostafa!!!!!I would if I had a khajit, it's an awsome name mate.

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
what about panthro, tigra, Liono, cheetarah any thundercat name is mint. or just garfield.

jonathan90

well known member
Really?! Have u not seen the Thundercats!!!! eye of thundera says it all
just whatever you do....

do not name your khajit, pussy pants, or buttons....or, fluffington....because that's kind of funny...hahahahaha!!!!!

Khaine

Hector Ciril (Baal), The Imperial Vampire
Class: Khajiit Druid
Name(s): Javir Sa'an, Zazu Two-stones, Majuun Kraa, Gal Gani

Panthera

Don Gato
If lore doesn't matter you could give a nick name like "Sweet Tooth" if your character is into skooma; "Hidden Claw"; "Scar Face"; "Silent Slice"; Gold(en) (or some other color) Eye(s)"; "Chopper" If he is good with axes; "Gambler"...

Willow

Puss 'n Daedric Boots. Sorry, had to do it...

Predator. Illusion and Sneak, turn go invisible, stalk your prey, move in for the backstab and take 'em out without anyone else noticing then move on to your next victim. I'd recommend boots with a muffle enchant and the dark brotherhood gloves to double your backstab damage (30x!), as far as the dagger goes, you can basically use anything you want. Keep invisibility in your left hand for a quick cast for when it runs out or when you break it to stab and keep your dagger in your right.
Silent and deadly, the ultimate predator!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts