Making a Character Build based on Sheogorath???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
This may possibly be the maddest idea I have ever thought of. I thought long and hard on what kind of character would be most interesting. After reading a book about how Sheogorath won a bet against Hircine, I felt that a character that pays homage to Sheogorath's personality would be very challenging and fun. Given that he is THE DAEDRIC PRINCE OF MADNESS, there is definitely the possibility of taking Illusion since he loves playing tricks with people's minds(eg. Pelagius the Mad). Other than that, what skills do you think would best make this possible?

modi

Not gonna lie, I am somewhat stumped on this one. However, if he is the Prince of Madness, definitely load up the Illusion. I would also do conjuration. I just looked up a picture of him, and for this type of build, I would suggest a Breton.

Professor Skalvar

Not gonna lie, I am somewhat stumped on this one. However, if he is the Prince of Madness, definitely load up the Illusion. I would also do conjuration. I just looked up a picture of him, and for this type of build, I would suggest a Breton.

I have been thinking a lot about Conjuration. I may take that as well because it's fun just screwing around with zombies and conjured atronachs. I am unsure about making my character look exactly like Sheogorath. Rather, I just would love to play a character that embodies his personality.

What are your thoughts on adding sneak into the mix?

Orange

I think speech mite be good i don't know about sneak though. I do like illusion and conjuration for him.

modi

I think speech mite be good i don't know about sneak though. I do like illusion and conjuration for him.

I agree with Orange. Sneaking would take away from the point that you are trying to make. I also agree when he says to focus on speech.

Dvalin

I'm thinking breton, not only because he will be magic heavy but because of their heritage, they're a cross between high elves and nords, kinda mad right? On the skills, Illusion, conjuration, and Altoration. Having trouble thinking of other skills, making me go CRAZY!

Kieron

The Guru
Your character should have great ability in speech, he should always be wearing nice clothes even in the face of battle so you should have alteration up high as well so that you can have mage armor and breath under water and all that stuff. You should use sneak based on the insane amounts of damage at once you can use. This will allow you to show up and just murder anyone you like without effort and when people wonder why you did... well they should know you're mad. All magical elements should encompass your character so make multiple sets of clothes using the unlimited magicka exploit so you can cast like crazy. You should have a clear face that is skinny and well defined but have white hair that is long and sleak.

Professor Skalvar

Speech, Alteration, Conjuration, Illusion, and possibly Enchanting... this is BRILLIANT!!!

Since I will have to complete Sheogorath's quest to claim the Wabbajack and join the College of Winterhold to gain access to all the useful spells, what other quests do you think I should consider?

modi

Speech, Alteration, Conjuration, Illusion, and possibly Enchanting... this is BRILLIANT!!!

Since I will have to complete Sheogorath's quest to claim the Wabbajack and join the College of Winterhold to gain access to all the useful spells, what other quests do you think I should consider?

definitely do enchanting. From the looks of it, this dude is always wearing top of the line clothes, and there is no way he does not have those enchanted with some kind of boost. You might want, and need, to focus some time on enchanting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts