mace of molag bal in house horrors

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dbukalski

one site I was reading said it replenishes your stamina too. I think this is probably wrong but wanted to check here

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
Ya think that is wrong I used it on my toon for a bit, and I woulda noticed that

dbukalski

you found a better weapon? looking at its stats and other weapons available it seems like the best weapon Ive been able to find online

dbukalski

thats true, so how much stamina, mana drain can you get without glitches using enchantment/alchemy and double perk?

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
You could drain like 20 stamina and 25 mana atleast with 100 enchanting, and that is without using potions to increase enchants. That is just from my memory I could be a bit off, but way better than Molag Bal either way

dbukalski

if you wait till lvl 45+ to get molag its 25 mana/stamina drain. Which of course you can surpase with alchemy/enchant. sweet looking mace though :)

Panthera

Don Gato
daedric are best weapons, but i went glass tree. Still not sure if made right decision. Why does he like scimitars?

Good choice... glass is lighter than daedric... less stamina is used doing power attacks and they are faster.