• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Immagen

Hi all, I am off to kill the ice troll for the stormcloaks quest. I took some shortcuts over the ice but lydia followed me to the ice but now she wont get off and follow me. Any suggestions? I have told her to wait then foillow. tried to get her to follow me on foot and on horse. tried different directions. logged in and out again /sigh may have to try and go back to winterhold and start all over can she swim!!!!!!!! LOL

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
You could try dismissing her from your service and then she should reappear back at your home in whiterun.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
It's for the best.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
try wearing a better, higher-quality cologne

The same thing happened to me in Blackreach. After trying numerous things I had to leave her there. Eventually I went back and found her still where I left her. In the end I just kept bumping into her until she took a few steps away from me. I repeated this until she got off the "sticky" bit. Try that.

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
Fus Ro Dah. I find that it solves many of my problems.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Have you tried enticing her with a sweet roll? ;)

But fast traveling should make her pop up beside you. Or dismiss her and then travel your way back to Whiterun. She should be there. Or if she's stuck, send her flying with a shout.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Fast travel to a location and she should right behind you...and don't forget to take your daily shower to prevent this from happening again:D:D

Have you tried enticing her with a sweet roll? ;)

But fast traveling should make her pop up beside you. Or dismiss her and then travel your way back to Whiterun. She should be there. Or if she's stuck, send her flying with a shout.

The time she got stuck in Blackreach, none of those things worked. In the end it took walking into her continuously until she took a few steps back on her own. Those things may work on this occasion, but if not, try what I did.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts