• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Supernova0429

Peace I can only imagine
so not even a moment ago I just had the weirdest experience with Lydia. Idk if anyone else has had this happen not sure if it's a glitch or what must be. But I decided to give her some of my stuff so I could move Cuz I was carrying to much so I gave her all my robes and for some odd reason she put them on. First she put on the thalmor gear I was shocked beyond words Cuz this has never happened but I then proceeded to take back the thalmor robes and she just put on the next set that was in her inventory only seems to happen with the hooded monk robes and thalmor robes odd..

Supernova0429

Peace I can only imagine
Well i take that back seems to work on any robe that's hooded not sure why this is happening wish it would work for mage companions kol

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Followers don't benefit from any of the robe enchantments anyway so it's not of much use other than for the look.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Yeah I know but would be nice to change the mage companions robes just for looms
I forgot about the necromancer robes in your pic, they could come in handy for an evil mage roleplay with your necromancer follower.

Supernova0429

Peace I can only imagine
I forgot about the necromancer robes in your pic, they could come in handy for an evil mage roleplay with your necromancer follower.
Yeah lol I Ne er play the evil role no matter how hard I try to i still turn toto the good ends of things. Going to try and be a bit more cut throat starting with killing every Vigliant I come across as I'm going for a kind of dark vampire lord role

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Yeah lol I Ne er play the evil role no matter how hard I try to i still turn toto the good ends of things. Going to try and be a bit more cut throat starting with killing every Vigliant I come across as I'm going for a kind of dark vampire lord role

I'm the exact opposite, I've always found evil much more appealing in games and movies alike, everyone has to admit there's nothing more badass than Darth Vader :cool:
It used to really annoy me that in Oblivion it favoured good players massively, I used to have to do the dark brotherhood and thieves guild 1st just to wear the knights of the 9 armour otherwise I couldn't wear it, but there was no armour of equal worth for an evil character.
At least in Skyrim it's more even, you've got the dragon priest masks, good dark brotherhood and thieves guild armours and real rewards as well as lot's of other gear that doesn't look like it's made for a holy knight.
Dawnguard and dragonborn improved on this a lot too, nothing more evil than miraaks staff and sword, or being a vampire lord :D

Supernova0429

Peace I can only imagine
I'm the exact opposite, I've always found evil much more appealing in games and movies alike, everyone has to admit there's nothing more badass than Darth Vader :cool:
It used to really annoy me that in Oblivion it favoured good players massively, I used to have to do the dark brotherhood and thieves guild 1st just to wear the knights of the 9 armour otherwise I couldn't wear it, but there was no armour of equal worth for an evil character.
At least in Skyrim it's more even, you've got the dragon priest masks, good dark brotherhood and thieves guild armours and real rewards as well as lot's of other gear that doesn't look like it's made for a holy knight.
Dawnguard and dragonborn improved on this a lot too, nothing more evil than miraaks staff and sword, or being a vampire lord :D
Summed it up perfectly. Vampire lords kick Ass. Years i didn't play Oivion in depth as I did with Morrowind and now skyrim I kind of want to go back and explore it more I zipped through it so fast.
I did the same thing with skyrim but went back to get it only reason I parted with skyrim was because of all that lag in the game and etc but that got all patched up so it much more fun when I'm not skipping steps forward and backwards

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Summed it up perfectly. Vampire lords kick Ass. Years i didn't play Oivion in depth as I did with Morrowind and now skyrim I kind of want to go back and explore it more I zipped through it so fast.
I did the same thing with skyrim but went back to get it only reason I parted with skyrim was because of all that lag in the game and etc but that got all patched up so it much more fun when I'm not skipping steps forward and backwards

yeah agreed, it's much better now.
There's something about playing an evil character for me that's just more interesting, things like when saadia asks you if you'll help her and you can say yeah, if there's money in it. Or my favourite line from the Dark Brotherhood, (SPOILER) motierre asks you to kill the emperor and you say, 'leaders rise and fall, business is business', so awesome! :cool:

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

Supernova0429

Peace I can only imagine
yeah agreed, it's much better now.
There's something about playing an evil character for me that's just more interesting, things like when saadia asks you if you'll help her and you can say yeah, if there's money in it. Or my favourite line from the Dark Brotherhood, (SPOILER) motierre asks you to kill the emperor and you say, 'leaders rise and fall, business is business', so awesome! :cool:
Ikr DB quest is one of the more interesting quest line in skyrim it seems u like the thieves guild quest as well. Companions the other hand could have been more in depth then it was and college of mages idk kinda ok but still more in depth would have been nice. The guilds seem to be getting less and less in depth as the series goes on i remeber in morrowind I felt more connected