• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grelod The Kind

MY NAME IS NATALIE. I'M 18. I LIEK SKYRIM. I LIVES IN MINNESOTA. LOVE ME PLEASE?

Well, there's that.
Aaaaanyways.
My name is Natalie. I am female (I think). Natalie is a very masculine name, don't you think? I bet you couldn'tve guessed.
My parents wanted to name me Kesha. Thank god they didn't; that would've turned out badly.
I'm new to The Elder Scrolls, partly because I'm too young to be 'old' to it.
I started playing a few months ago and have 200+ hours.
My first character was an Orc named Nargalie. She didn't get very far.
I have an oodle of roleplay characters that never got past level 3.
Right now I'm leveling a Breton named Adelaide. She looks like Delphine but younger. She's a conjurer.
My Dawnguard character will be a Sneak Crossbowman Pink Khajiit named Wild One. Because the song was stuck in my head.
My favorite song is Everytime - Britney Spears.
I've worshipped Britney for a few years now.
My favorite music genre is adult contemporary, however there are some songs that namely 13 year old girls listen to that I still like (namely that one Bring Me The Horizon Song. And Kelly).
Let me borrow that top.
Uh...
Well, erm, I have a boyfriend.
I don't like to share so go get your own boyfriend.
Did I mention I like Skyrim?

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
No, unfortunately you did not once mention you love Skyrim! But I suppose you can let you into our little cult. Welcome to Skyrim forums.

Grelod The Kind

O; FREE REPUTATION POINT
*squees and runs off somewhere*
*stashes reputation point in Master-lockbox*
*comes back*
Thanks for the welcome.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers and greetings, Natalie! You sure have a cast of characters. I only have two so far, a Khajiit and an Orc. Have fun in the forums, as you will now juggle your time between the game and here. And btw, no worries on your boyfriend. I'll be sure to leave him alone. ;) :D