• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Malahni

Hey everyone! I'm new here and hate to have my first post be a call for help but I need some here! While doing one of the final quests for the Companions, my follower (Kharjo) was replaced by my companion Vilkas.

After this quest I continued on to the next and finished the Companions storyline. Now I'm looking for Kharjo again.

I know he's part of the migrating Khajiit caravan, but he doesn't appear to be showing up. I went back to Jorrvaskr where he last left me, too, and he wasn't there either. I'm actually pathetically attached to him so any assistance would be great!

xDonna

I'm not sure if I can be much help but my husband went missing for AGES (he was also my follower.) Being oddly attached to him, I was devastated. I was waiting for the Letter of Inheritance to declare his death and everything!
Just turns out I must have told him to return home by an accident without realising it. (The bane of listening to music while gaming.)
Anyway, he hadn't returned for a full day of playing and I was after coming to terms that he was gone and I should start researching to see if I could remarry. I was wondering if I placed the Letter of Inheritance into a storage locker in my house without noticing what it was. I walked into my house and he was there sitting at the table!
I nearly cried with happiness. :L

I suggest you either wait for him to return, search your house (they usually return there) or to the origin that they were found from.

I really hope this helps, buddy! :)

Kablewee

If you fast travel to somewhere ,your follower will be there unless he/she went back to where you originally found him/her. I had that happen to be too on the companion quest. I told my follower to wait, finished the quest and he wasn't there. Guess he didn't like waiting too long lol had to go back to Riften (where I found him) and repay the fee for him to follow which is bs :)

Malahni

Thanks for the quick replies! I did end up finding him; I was so relieved! He showed up (after some searching) with the caravan outside Riften in the middle of a dragon attack. I'm never letting him out of my sights again haha :)

xDonna

I also do that. Usually when they get stuck in doorways.

Malahni

I would never hit Kharjo, I love him too much :) But the stuck in doorways thing does get a little old. I love when I'm trying to push him out and he goes, "Huh?"

Smarty

I would never hit Kharjo, I love him too much :) But the stuck in doorways thing does get a little old. I love when I'm trying to push him out and he goes, "Huh?"

You can use FUS-DO-RAH (unrelenting force shout) in this situation, gets them out of the way pretty quickly, and doesn't really hurt them either. Just be careful not to hit any other npcs as you might get a bounty and/or become hostile.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts