Xbox 360 Lost follower!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dombuscus99

Okay, so one day in skyrim I got a follower. He was that wood elf you see roaming through river wood. We had some good adventures together, until one day, I realized he wasn't there anymore. "How could this be?" I thought. I hadn't told him to wait, and after at least 4 days of skyrim time, he hadn't returned to his original location. My thought was this: maybe we went into a location, he came with me, but didn't come out? This has happened to my followers before, but at least then I remembered where they were. The only place I think he might be is somewhere in the dwarven ruin you find the elder scroll. But since we got so deep, I don't want to venture back. Is there any way to know for sure where he is, or to bring him back somehow? Any possible info might help. Thanks!

Nighthiker77

If he isn't in Riverwood, try to get another follower. If they will join you, Faendal probably got killed. I'd wait another 5 days too. If he is alive and you get another follower, he will end up back in Riverwood.

If you married Camilla Valerius , he is reported to visit her wherever you took her.

Dombuscus99

If he isn't in Riverwood, try to get another follower. If they will join you, Faendal probably got killed. I'd wait another 5 days too. If he is alive and you get another follower, he will end up back in Riverwood.

If you married Camilla Valerius , he is reported to visit her wherever you took her.
Thanks! I will try to get another follower and see if he is alright. Gosh. It is kinda sad really. I he has been lost so long I even forgot his name. I remember now I used to call him "Fondle" because I couldn't pronounce it. :)