• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Level VII

Do'vish
I was roleplaying a Warrior-Necromancer kind of character named Do'vish. I spent so many hours just taking my time through Skyrim and playing in character. Hell I even had a journal I would write in when every day passed in the game. I REALLY loved this character. Then came the day I had to restore my computer and I didn't think of backing up my files besides my save file. I forgot all the mods I had installed so if I even try to play as that character everything goes haywire. I will really miss him. I was even thinking of remaking him and re-doing everything but then it wouldn't feel genuine. Moral of the story: ALWAYS keep a list of the mods you have installed for your game.

RIP Do'vish 2012-2013.

Also my profile pic is the only pic I have of Do'vish. He will be missed.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
This happens however on an occasion that has become quite common, However it is best to store your saves on a USB or the Steam CLoud or why not both for extra Care and for Mods keep a list of every mod you use on a piece of paper so you can redownloaded without worring if you missed a mod or not without ruining your saves.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts