• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

pkkveel

Premium Member
Finished Dawnguard on the week end and had a bit of a glitch issue for final fight. I entered Volkiher Cathedral and did not let Lord Volkiher finish his rampage I simply shot him with the sunburst arrow to get right to the point.
Fight glitched towards the end (him less than 20% health left) and console froze. Started over and did same thing but this time whacked him with dagger/sword combo and again glitched and had to restart. Let him ramble on and waited for him to finish before starting in on him and was able to finish him off.

not sure if this qualifies as spoiler and/or glitch and should be under different heading but thought I would share my experience.

P.

My Xbox froze about three times during the fight but it worked eventually, it's because there was so much stuff going on with my gargoyles and his and him teleporting constantly. I done it eventually though. Does it matter?

pkkveel

Premium Member
I dont think it matters........
I was wondering if there was too much going on for the console to process, maybe it was just coincidence that it worked third time even though that was the first time I let him finish his ramblings ?

Kruziik Vampire

Ancient Master Vampire
I had no problems, definitely not the console just a bug in the game. It kept crashing with me at a different bit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts