• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sheuneux

Guardian of Talos Worship
If Sylgia looks like the woman below, I promise I will invite all of you to my wedding in the Throat of the World ... Paarthumax is going to sing “Play misty for me” and the chorus will be handled by the Greybeards with the new shout MELODY NOTE .... LOL ... :)

View attachment 4888

... this is a woman ... ooh Natalie, why you are not in Skyrim, we will kill each other to marry you ..... lalalala ...lol ... :confused:

Ill only go if you bring some Thalmor with you, so I can shout them off the top of the mountain.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I married Sylgja, she is so beautiful. My character is a girl and could not resist her beauty :D But really though, she has such a sweet voice and is so kind, very beautiful with a nice body and gorgeous face. She's the ideal wife in my opinion. :)

No, I am not bi or lesbian in real life... I just really liked Sylgja in Skyrim. No homo. :D

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Lydia for the win! Or Aela. Otherwise... IDK. No one is really mildly attractive, except...

Serana. <3 :p

I agree. The most beautiful are “locked” ... last night I went to meet Sylgia ( in Shor Stone ) and I did not like her. I helped her with her problem but I decided not to ask her to marry me. On second though and after I’ve been meditating about this, I better stay single; think about it, I am a freaking werewolf and I cannot cure myself from this curse, so if I marry whoever, and we have children, we are going to have the freaking CHUPA-CABRA ... I know, Arkay told me ... I cannot have children in Skyrim because Dragon do not have b ... lls, but in my mind I could and I cannot stand the horrible fact that my son or daughter will be the CHUPA-CABRA ... lol ... :) ... so I am giving up on this stupid idea of myself to get marry ...

Agent of Shadow

Dragon Priest
I agree. The most beautiful are “locked” ... last night I went to meet Sylgia ( in Shor Stone ) and I did not like her. I helped her with her problem but I decided not to ask her to marry me. On second though and after I’ve been meditating about this, I better stay single; think about it, I am a freaking werewolf and I cannot cure myself from this curse, so if I marry whoever, and we have children, we are going to have the freaking CHUPA-CABRA ... I know, Arkay told me ... I cannot have children in Skyrim because Dragon do not have b ... lls, but in my mind I could and I cannot stand the horrible fact that my son or daughter will be the CHUPA-CABRA ... lol ... :) ... so I am giving up on this stupid idea of myself to get marry ...
Not having a spouse isn't a bad thing! Now you're free to hit on Serana! :p

orca45

Not having a spouse isn't a bad thing! Now you're free to hit on Serana! :p

Serana is not available to marry, neither Lydia nor the Jarl of Solitude which are the girls I do like the most to marry with. I am playing PS3 not a PC. Probably if I was on PC, I will have not only Serana but 10 more wives ... and have my own stock ... lol ... :)

Agent of Shadow

Dragon Priest
Serana is not available to marry, neither Lydia nor the Jarl of Solitude which are the girls I do like the most to marry with. I am playing PS3 not a PC. Probably if I was on PC, I will have not only Serana but 10 more wives ... and have my own stock ... lol ... :)
Lol. :p

orca45

I wonder why the freaking ILLUSION does not have an option to hypnotize women in Skyrim ... lol ... man, that would be awesome and in real life as well ... just to look at her eyes and say : fall-for-me ... rahhhh , and that’s it, let’s tie the know baby and be happy with me ... lol .... :) ... freaking Neloth should have an enchanted staff with that capability instead being worry about Heart Stones and stupid spells that dissipate with rain ... moron ... :mad:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts