• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
What is the best way to level up alchemy?

So far I combine giants toes and wheat which gives me alot of xp. Is there certain potions that give you alot of XP?

Touchstone

Short answer: no, and you should really use the Help forum for questions.

Long answer: Any potion or poison you successfully combine gives you the same amount of alchemical experience.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Short answer: no, and you should really use the Help forum for questions.

Long answer: Any potion or poison you successfully combine gives you the same amount of alchemical experience.
Actually the XP you recieve is directly tied to the potions VALUE. The higher the value, the more xp you will get.

Touchstone

Actually the XP you recieve is directly tied to the potions VALUE. The higher the value, the more xp you will get.
Truly? I like being wrong! I get to learn things!

Perchta

i found that out the other day..i was using the potion generator that is in the tutorials section, and my level was rising soooo fast!! i love this site!! : D

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
Ok so i made all the potions with my giants toes and wheat, and now a few days later I go to kill more giants, and thought that they would respawn. Well.. they didnt. Do giants respawn?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts