Spoiler Level 73 character question.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
So far I grinded to 73; my build is in my signature but i have 1 perk pick floating and i was thinking of either putting 8 perks into Restoration for Novice->Master perk + 1/1 Regeneration 1/2 Recovery 1/1 Avoid death.

or Alteration for novice->master perk; 3/3 magic resist perk

or 8 for destruction towards a specialization on 1 of the 3 elements with novice->master perk; destruction isn't too good end game im aware but i do need some range.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
With your Illusion skill so high I would not take Resto above Adept level, the Expert and Master level spells are mostly for crowd control. Personally I'd drop those 2 points into the Stam regen and max the MP regen perks of the Resto tree. Perhaps its my play style to have low amounts of maximum HP however I've found I do not need to use any heals above Apprentive level.

Boyd

Article Writah
I suggest that, if you haven't already, get all of the alchemy perks. They are worth it! You can do the alchemy/enchanting/smithing trick, and make swords that have 500 damage.

By doing this trick I highly recomend keeping a sword that does 500 damage for dragons, and killing people in whiterun and other places using a 200 damage sword.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
I suggest that, if you haven't already, get all of the alchemy perks. They are worth it! You can do the alchemy/enchanting/smithing trick, and make swords that have 500 damage.

By doing this trick I highly recomend keeping a sword that does 500 damage for dragons, and killing people in whiterun and other places using a 200 damage sword.

500 dmg seems like it would make Master Difficulty = Easy Difficulty. I have yet to play on expert; I still mess with adept and it seems easy when i go swinging with my 2hander; Axe Bleed + Absorb Life + Fire Damage = really nice damage over time.

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
I agree with Couthful that restoration would kind of be a waste. You really have all the healing you need at expert or lower. Wards are the most useful thing IMO, and greater ward is the best one you can get.

I suggest Do alteration for the 30% magic resistance and 30% spell absorption.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
rerolled a few days ago and almost caught back up; check signature; this is as fully set and updated guide for my level 80 build; currently 65

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts